• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I violate rule #01 all the time.

Which reminds me, I should get around to playing Monshou soon...

I violate you all the time~

:wtf:

You're supposed to be used to this already.

I violate rule #01 all the time.

I violate you all the time~

Not anymore. A handsome knight in shining armor rescued me from your vile grasp. He even carried me off into the sunset~

Yes.

Read our rule #01.

What rule ? ?_?

#01 - FE4 is our religion.

I'm a gaming polygamist. Currently my gods are FE4, Tokimemo, MitsuKni, Puyo Puyo and Pokémon. And I worship them turn by turn :P

I know, but there's interesting tidbits on original characters and enemies of her manga (such as Kinbois' comical henchman and the badass swordsman of Ch.7 in Vol.1, or Fury's Pegasus Knight gang in a later volume. Especially important since one of them, Tino, is interested in her Captain Fuiry :P), so I think it's worth translating them.

Would you mind releasing the chapter before the notes?

The teasing is working, nyark nyark

Don't worry, I'm working on the chapter first and foremost.

Since I'll go to sleep soon and have some free time tomorrow, I'll try to advance the translation as much as possible tomorrow.

You've been teasing us for months ;__;

Excellent.

That so long teasing is not intentional, though. I lost my editing program in a hard drive formatting during my trip in Japan, and couldn't reinstall it until I was back in France. And then in Japan, there was so much things to do and to discover I put the translation project on hold. Now that I'm back, I'm resuming it.

And since I plan to stop cleaning and editing scans when Ch.7 will be done so I can concentrate fully on the translations alone, I hope things will go faster. Especially since there's really good chapters in Volume's 2 go to Verdane Castle saga I want to translate.

I'm a gaming polygamist. Currently my gods are FE4, Tokimemo, MitsuKni, Puyo Puyo and Pokémon. And I worship them turn by turn :P

You are to put your other gods aside when you enter here.

... nevermind that we seldom talk about FE4 anymore, and that we don't RP anymore either.

That so long teasing is not intentional, though. I lost my editing program in a hard drive formatting during my trip in Japan, and couldn't reinstall it until I was back in France. And then in Japan, there was so much things to do and to discover I put the translation project on hold. Now that I'm back, I'm resuming it.

And since I plan to stop cleaning and editing scans when Ch.7 will be done so I can concentrate fully on the translations alone, I hope things will go faster. Especially since there's really good chapters in Volume's 2 go to Verdane Castle saga I want to translate.

Did you find anybody who'll do the cleaning and editing?

It's really a pity Minaya disappeared into thin air. She was competent at editing, even if she was seldom available...

As long as FE 4's in it.

Lots of us have PW, Rune Factory, Diablo, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and many, many more.

Blizzard in the west, Falcom in the east.

Edited by TheEnd

It's really a pity Minaya disappeared into thin air. She was competent at editing, even if she was seldom available...

No, but wasn't there someone in Twilkitri's FE3 4koma thread who was willing to do editing ? I should ask him once Ch.7 will be done.

Otherwise, I'll ask Kratos Wright of my FE4 forum, he told me once he had a scanlation team, maybe he could help me.

No, but wasn't there someone in Twilkitri's FE3 4koma thread who was willing to do editing ? I should ask him once Ch.7 will be done.

Otherwise, I'll ask Kratos Wright of my FE4 forum, he told me once he had a scanlation team, maybe he could help me.

Ike-Mike's friend? I don't know if he's willing to deal with a FE4 manga, though.

You might want to poke those people soon and check their interest.

Ike-Mike's friend? I don't know if he's willing to deal with a FE4 manga, though.

Yeah, I'll do this. It's for the sake of everyone, after all : if nobody volunteers, the release rate will stay like before at around 2 chapters per year. And I imagine everyone is pretty fed up by this. Since the editing part is the main obstacle slowing down the releases, better put it in the hands of faster people than I on this part.

Yeah, I'll do this. It's for the sake of everyone, after all : if nobody volunteers, the release rate will stay like before at around 2 chapters per year. And I imagine everyone is pretty fed up by this. Since the editing part is the main obstacle slowing down the releases, better put it in the hands of faster people than I on this part.

As I said months ago: if you can't find anybody else, I can do it. It's obvious from my HnT scanlation that I do a rather dirty job, but... well, at least speed isn't an issue.

I felt the compelling need to post.

Do you feel satisfied after posting this?

Somewhat. But I felt the compelling need to quote.

Now I am satisfied. colon3.gif

Lux, Lux... what are we going to do with you?