• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt the compelling need to post.

Do you feel satisfied after posting this?

Somewhat. But I felt the compelling need to quote.

Now I am satisfied. colon3.gif

Glad I could be of assistance.

a1u92v.jpg

Smilin'

Since I have a version of him in my avatar, I'll stick with the unhappy one in the sig.

LUX

Do something with them urges and let's brawl.

Still up for it? A simple yes, and I'm going against you.

I just realized that that belt is pretty big. D:

He's been in my sig for a whole day now and you just noticed? >_>

That so long teasing is not intentional, though. I lost my editing program in a hard drive formatting during my trip in Japan, and couldn't reinstall it until I was back in France. And then in Japan, there was so much things to do and to discover I put the translation project on hold. Now that I'm back, I'm resuming it.

And since I plan to stop cleaning and editing scans when Ch.7 will be done so I can concentrate fully on the translations alone, I hope things will go faster. Especially since there's really good chapters in Volume's 2 go to Verdane Castle saga I want to translate.

Did you find anybody who'll do the cleaning and editing?

It's really a pity Minaya disappeared into thin air. She was competent at editing, even if she was seldom available...

No, but wasn't there someone in Twilkitri's FE3 4koma thread who was willing to do editing ? I should ask him once Ch.7 will be done.

Otherwise, I'll ask Kratos Wright of my FE4 forum, he told me once he had a scanlation team, maybe he could help me.

Ike-Mike's friend? I don't know if he's willing to deal with a FE4 manga, though.

You might want to poke those people soon and check their interest.

Yeah, I'll do this. It's for the sake of everyone, after all : if nobody volunteers, the release rate will stay like before at around 2 chapters per year. And I imagine everyone is pretty fed up by this. Since the editing part is the main obstacle slowing down the releases, better put it in the hands of faster people than I on this part.

As I said months ago: if you can't find anybody else, I can do it. It's obvious from my HnT scanlation that I do a rather dirty job, but... well, at least speed isn't an issue.

Yep, thanks again for the offer, I'll remember it if I can't find anybody else.

Goin' to sleep now (2:10 AM here). While talking, I've translated 3 more pages in English, so 12 pages to go. We'll see if I can finish this by tomorrow evening. If so, I'll PM you and Vincent the translation and the RAW chapter so you can check up.

That so long teasing is not intentional, though. I lost my editing program in a hard drive formatting during my trip in Japan, and couldn't reinstall it until I was back in France. And then in Japan, there was so much things to do and to discover I put the translation project on hold. Now that I'm back, I'm resuming it.

And since I plan to stop cleaning and editing scans when Ch.7 will be done so I can concentrate fully on the translations alone, I hope things will go faster. Especially since there's really good chapters in Volume's 2 go to Verdane Castle saga I want to translate.

Did you find anybody who'll do the cleaning and editing?

It's really a pity Minaya disappeared into thin air. She was competent at editing, even if she was seldom available...

No, but wasn't there someone in Twilkitri's FE3 4koma thread who was willing to do editing ? I should ask him once Ch.7 will be done.

Otherwise, I'll ask Kratos Wright of my FE4 forum, he told me once he had a scanlation team, maybe he could help me.

Ike-Mike's friend? I don't know if he's willing to deal with a FE4 manga, though.

You might want to poke those people soon and check their interest.

Yeah, I'll do this. It's for the sake of everyone, after all : if nobody volunteers, the release rate will stay like before at around 2 chapters per year. And I imagine everyone is pretty fed up by this. Since the editing part is the main obstacle slowing down the releases, better put it in the hands of faster people than I on this part.

As I said months ago: if you can't find anybody else, I can do it. It's obvious from my HnT scanlation that I do a rather dirty job, but... well, at least speed isn't an issue.

Yep, thanks again for the offer, I'll remember it if I can't find anybody else.

Goin' to sleep now (2:10 AM here). While talking, I've translated 3 more pages in English, so 12 pages to go. We'll see if I can finish this by tomorrow evening. If so, I'll PM you and Vincent the translation and the RAW chapter so you can check up.

Excellent.

Incidentally, I must be going as well.

Hey, it's AceNotali!

slowpoke.jpg

Sleep. Bye.

Hey, it's AceNotali!

Forgot the "c". :P Noctali, as in "Nocturnal".

Yep, back in the forums for once. :) But leaving for now, going to sleep. I'll be back tomorrow if everything goes right, as I'm currently translating Ch.7 of Fujimori's manga and hope to finish translation by tomorrow so TheEnd & Vincent can check.