• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a sec, can you guys (Astra + Chal) read Japanese Kata/Hira/Kanji at all? :mellow:

I know Kana, some Hira but no Kanji. : P

oh.

I pretty much only know some Kana and a lot of Kanji.

If only there was a chinese version of Rf3... I could help you there.

EDIT: Oh hey would you look at that... Mais starts out with some spells.

Figured that out already. Teleport and something else....

Edit: These Dungeons are hard. :/

Double Edit:Fainting does nothing to your time only your progress.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

oh.

Wing it with me and Astra. It's fun as hell.

@Astra: I'm positive it's the transformation thing from Mais' belt. You can't use it until after the first cave is cleared.

EDIT: GODDAMN ANTS.

Edited by Chalis

oh.

I... Think I'll pass. I'm still playing Apollo Justice, Pokémon Platinum, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days at the same time :blink:

Edited by Roxas

oh.

I... Think I'll pass. I'm still playing Apollo Justice, Pokémon Platinum, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days at the same time :blink:

I'm in day 117 bored with Olympus Recon mission. Anything significant happened (I don't mind spoilers so tell all).

oh.

I'm in day 117 bored with Olympus Recon mission. Anything significant happened (I don't mind spoilers so tell all).

I finished the game what do you want to know...

oh.

I finished the game what do you want to know...

Surprise me.

Day 117 isn't too bad. It's just a pain to wipe out the enemies on the first run.

Well, i'm only on day 150, so there's not much to say. I'm too lazy to beat the Darkside in Beast's Castle...

Let's see...

Axel comes back, then leaves again. Roxas still hasn't given him the WINNER stick. Noob. You go to Halloween town. (:awesome:) Ah... Remember that grandstand game in KH2? Where you had to keep the ball up with the struggle bat? You get to do that again while Hayner, Pence, and Ollette laugh at you. You partner up with Xaldin for once, and begin to lance your way to another Beast's Castle recon... and yeah.

Day 117 isn't too bad. It's just a pain to wipe out the enemies on the first run.

Well, i'm only on day 150, so there's not much to say. I'm too lazy to beat the Darkside in Beast's Castle...

Let's see...

Axel comes back, then leaves again. Roxas still hasn't given him the WINNER stick. Noob. You go to Halloween town. (:awesome:) Ah... Remember that grandstand game in KH2? Where you had to keep the ball up with the struggle bat? You get to do that again while Hayner, Pence, and Ollette laugh at you. You partner up with Xaldin for once, and begin to lance your way to another Beast's Castle recon... and yeah.

... Why another one in this place again -__-

Stupid Recon missions.

Surprise me.

What about who Xion really is?

I'm no good at surprises....

Let me guess...

Xion's not really a nobody and is probably some sort of clone from Sora that resembles Kairi and that's why she can use the Keyblade. When Xion dies Roxas starts wielding a second Keyblade, the one Xion uses?

Let's see...

Stupid Recon missions.

It's recon about the Beast himself, and the rose, and Belle.

It's actually something that has to do with Disney... :facepalm:

Fucking obvious stuff if you watched the movie...

Anyway, what Keyblade are you using?

You've gotten farther than me in the dungeons. :/

I'm just kicking ass with the twin blades in area one.

I'm just going further inside. By the way, that seed was an Active Seed.

It turns into a tall plant thing and I think you can chuck it at enemies. It turns back into a seed after you throw it.

...Those ants are swift. Combined with the spider creatures that can pretty much freeze you, you can go out real fast.

Edited by Chalis

You've gotten farther than me in the dungeons. :/

I'm just kicking ass with the twin blades in area one.

I'm just going further inside. By the way, that seed was an Active Seed.

It turns into a tall plant thing and I think you can chuck it at enemies. It turns back into a seed after you throw it.

Looks like I promptly screwed myself over...

Let's see...

Stupid Recon missions.

It's recon about the Beast himself, and the rose, and Belle.

It's actually something that has to do with Disney... :facepalm:

Fucking obvious stuff if you watched the movie...

Anyway, what Keyblade are you using?

Shouldn't that also be obvious if you've played KH2? It didn't seem like CoM and KH left out anything from that stupid world.

Leviathan. Nimble Gear with 3 Ability units. This thing combos a lot when attacking while airborne and the ground combos are meh...

Edited by Vergil