FE4 THREAD

Fia

Looks like I promptly screwed myself over...

It turned into a black seed and now it won't do anything. One use per day or something, I really don't know yet. : /

I haven't really used it yet in combat, so I don't know the exact use of that seed.

Also, I really REALLY hate the ants now.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Leviathan. Nimble Gear with 3 Ability units. This thing combos a lot when attacking while airborne and the ground combos are meh...

Same. XD

Surprise me.

What about who Xion really is?

I'm no good at surprises....

Let me guess...

Xion's not really a nobody and is probably some sort of clone from Sora that resembles Kairi and that's why she can use the Keyblade. When Xion dies Roxas starts wielding a second Keyblade, the one Xion uses?

Similar.

Xion is not a nobody and is a clone.(yes you are correct)Clone No.1 If Roxas failed to deliver (Hearts) then they would kill him and use Xion. Think of her as a backup plan. But Namine's restoration of Sora memory is what screwed their plan. As Xion Changed Shape into Sora's body and started going insane. The reason for the two keyblades is not official that he got them because of Xion but is highly roumored. (You should see Xions final form at the end of the game)

Guess who is the final boss.:awesome:

Looks like I promptly screwed myself over...

It turned into a black seed and now it won't do anything. One use per day or something, I really don't know yet. : /

I haven't really used it yet in combat, so I don't know the exact use of that seed.

Also, I really REALLY hate the ants now.

The ants aren't that hard. :/

Especially when you are flying around when you use those blades. :/

The ants aren't that hard. :/

Especially when you are flying around when you use those blades. :/

Ants + Spider webs. Those apples are hard pickings when everything in sight (and out of sight) is out to kill you.

And the seed is a one day use.

EDIT: Chocolat trips standing up.

Edited by Chalis

It can't be Xion. That's too shallow. I think its Riku. The blindfolded version, the one that they show at the end of KH1 and beginning of KH2 at the skyscraper place. Obviously, that's Riku vs. Dual-Wield Roxas

That's my best guess.

It can't be Xion. That's too shallow. I think its Riku. The blindfolded version, the one that they show at the end of KH1 and beginning of KH2 at the skyscraper place. Obviously, that's Riku vs. Dual-Wield Roxas

That's my best guess.

10/10

Deep Dive that's what the secret movie was called. But Riku Disappointed me, such an easy boss. Xion was a good Boss. Like 12 bars of Hp WTF!! and 4 forms. 1st 4 bars 2nd 5 bars 3rd 6 bars 4th 12 bars. XD Roxas get pwned anyway by Riku's "dark form"

But it might be higher because I played Hard mode....

Holy Shit! That last bit of monsters are killing me. >_<

I hate magic monsters.>_>

They cut my Hp in half<_<

Chalis what level?

Mine is 6.

Mais is level 5 right now. I'm mostly growing a crap load of stuff under his house right now. These seeds are so easy to find, I really love the new stacking ability~

I'll head over to the spring cave again. I accidentally went inside the fall cave... it's very beautiful but as I was about to leave I was struck and killed by a water lazer. Dx

Anybody hear about KH's new villain?

Xine Erauqs. I'll let it sink in for a moment.

:awesome:

Deep Dive that's what the secret movie was called. But Riku Disappointed me, such an easy boss. Xion was a good Boss. Like 12 bars of Hp WTF!! and 4 forms. 1st 4 bars 2nd 5 bars 3rd 6 bars 4th 12 bars. XD Roxas get pwned anyway by Riku's "dark form"

I'm playing Proud mode too... :mellow:

Yeah, but the question of HOW Roxas is Dual-wielding Oblivion and Oathkeeper is still technically unanswered. :/

BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT RIKU HERE. I wouldn't be surprised if he has an uber recovery move, or spams reflect, or has his own limit breaks. Something is probably up his sleeve...

My time away from Brawl has made me weak.

Ganonspike of death and awesomeness!

That was so awesome. A failed recovery that resulted in a spike against Dio.

Too slow there >_>

PLAYTIME'S OVER, STAR FOX!

Sirius's spike was genius.

I PLAYED RUSSIAN ROULETTE AND LOST

CURSE YOU STAR WOLF

Too slow there >_>

CURSE YOU STAR WOLF

Not the first time he did that. Granted, you missed a spike that was literally overkill considering he was already down. I just had to slam the nail in the coffin using Ganon's boots.

Star Wolf, Pong Master.

Edited by Dante

Anybody hear about KH's new villain?

Xine Erauqs. I'll let it sink in for a moment.

:awesome:

I'm playing Proud mode too... :mellow:

Yeah, but the question of HOW Roxas is Dual-wielding Oblivion and Oathkeeper is still technically unanswered. :/

BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT RIKU HERE. I wouldn't be surprised if he has an uber recovery move, or spams reflect, or has his own limit breaks. Something is probably up his sleeve...

Riku has... Reflect all on the front of him, so attack at his back. His limit Break only comes when he's about to die but he can KO you pretty fast if you don't dodge roll.<_< Thankfully he has no form of recovey.

Too slow there >_>

CURSE YOU STAR WOLF

Not the first time he did that. Granted, you missed a spike that was literally overkill considering he was already down. I just had to slam the nail in the coffin using Ganon's boots.

Star Wolf, Pong Master.

True. Still, darn Ganon-stomp.

Star Fox, Ping Pong.

Holy Shit! That last bit of monsters are killing me. >_<

I hate magic monsters.>_>

They cut my Hp in half<_<

Chalis what level?

Mine is 6.

Mais is level 5 right now. I'm mostly growing a crap load of stuff under his house right now. These seeds are so easy to find, I really love the new stacking ability~

I'll head over to the spring cave again. I accidentally went inside the fall cave... it's very beautiful but as I was about to leave I was struck and killed by a water lazer. Dx

I really hate those magic casters. :/

I think I might Level Mais to 10 then try and see if i can get any farther.

Its pick up 20 Weeds and get a free turnip seed day!!!:lol:

I hate how you have to plant one seed at a time....

I'm just clearing his field right now.

What monster came out of the active seed?

Too slow there >_>

CURSE YOU STAR WOLF

Star Wolf, Pong Master.

True. Still, darn Ganon-stomp.

Star Fox, Ping Pong.

Aye. Oh and that Wolf spike I got in the last match, Beauty.

Game, set and match WOLF!