Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case, good job...?

Thank you.

Now watch "One Litre of Tears" and cry yourself to sleep.

I think I'll just skip to the sleep part when I'm ready.

Hey, anyone else plan to get Nostalgia?

What?

I felt the need to post again. New disease?

You need help.

Well, actually, it was the need to say something, but since no one was in the room to hear me and I didn't want to seem insane, I typed instead. :3

In other news, I get to leave school a little early to go to the orthodontist. I think for once they'll be glad to see me.

I'm just posting to ruin Fia's mood.

Now that's rude. :newyears:

What?

New game being released next week for the DS.

Never heard of it. I might give it a look later.

Now that's rude. :newyears:

So what? :newyears:

Well, actually, it was the need to say something, but since no one was in the room to hear me and I didn't want to seem insane, I typed instead. :3

Everyone in my home talk to themselves, and I don't think we're insane. :mellow:

Thank you.

;__;

=[

Quick question: I'm on FE5 Ch21x. Should I steal a sixth Warp Staff (I have an unused Warp Staff already before I started this chapter)? Or something else like the Master Sword (I'm running low on swords by the way)? I'm on my absolute last Thief Staff use just to let you know.

Quick question: I'm on FE5 Ch21x. Should I steal a sixth Warp Staff (I have an unused Warp Staff already before I started this chapter)? Or something else like the Master Sword (I'm running low on swords by the way)? I'm on my absolute last Thief Staff use just to let you know.

Warp. You can buy killer swords in 22.

It's very daunting to....wait, I can always make Cyas go away early in 22 so life gets a bit easier in that chapter.

Everyone in my home talk to themselves, and I don't think we're insane. mellow.gif

Well, actually, I do too. Eheh. ^^; But they're a story up, and if I talked to myself they still might hear me they'd wonder if I was crazy perhaps, or if I yelled up a story just saying "I JUST FELT THE NEED TO SPEAK" it would seem quite awkward. XD

It's very daunting to....wait, I can always make Cyas go away early in 22 so life gets a bit easier in that chapter.

Also, if you're warp-skipping, it costs a mere extra warp charge. There isn't anybody blocking the weapon shop.

Well, actually, I do too. Eheh. ^^; But they're a story up, and if I talked to myself they still might hear me they'd wonder if I was crazy perhaps, or if I yelled up a story just saying "I JUST FELT THE NEED TO SPEAK" it would seem quite awkward. XD

Lux, Lux... what are you going to do with you?

Thank you.

;__;

Sorry. :(

And speaking of sleep, I think I've reached my limit. Good night or morning or whatever you're supposed to say at this time of the day.

Thank you.

;__;

Sorry. :(

And speaking of sleep, I think I've reached my limit. Good night or morning or whatever you're supposed to say at this time of the day.

Sleep well.