FE4 THREAD

Fia

Illegal what

Well, ok, they never had intercourse so it wasn't illegal. That brings it down to 8 reasons.

If we press you just a little, that number will be cut in half soon enough.

Try me. I dare you.

I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER /Jules

Fangirlman.

You mean honey bunny. It even fits the character since she's always yelling.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Illegal what

Well, ok, they never had intercourse so it wasn't illegal. That brings it down to 8 reasons.

I don't think that's what he meant.

Serious question here: is intercourse among minors illegal around there? As in, if two 14 years olds do it and they're discovered, they go to jail or somewhere similar? On what charge?

It's based on what I've heard when people go to those sex-sites "You are not legal to participate in or observe sexual activities if you are under 18" or something like that.

Can anyone translate this?

hmhp yea i get where youre coming from but it did happen though and plus i skipped must of the ackward parts and the fact that she was in my house and my mom doesnt get home till 7 everyday except wesday responses

1.Its illegal crap... not to mention she youn...

2.Um yea ill probable care later but now i dont

3.i dont know she sayed it was wierd and ackward

4.Its a sin two...

5.my house but we almost got caught by my grandmother

6.actaully ive never sayed a sex story before but everybody i know whos sayed one is pretty much not a verin i believe but i dont care ... (one my friend said he had sex in a church so i believe and hope that was a lie

7. ....

8. ........

9. yea probable but do u think it might be the fact that we always talk about sex with eachother have something to do about it

10. ... am i going to hell r can i go to a confetion r get baptisted ... anything

It's based on what I've heard when people go to those sex-sites "You are not legal to participate in or observe sexual activities if you are under 18" or something like that.

I laughed. A lot.

hmhp yea i get where youre coming from but it did happen though and plus i skipped must of the ackward parts and the fact that she was in my house and my mom doesnt get home till 7 everyday except wesday responses

4.Its a sin two...

6.actaully ive never sayed a sex story before but everybody i know whos sayed one is pretty much not a verin i believe but i dont care ... (one my friend said he had sex in a church so i believe and hope that was a lie

7. ....

8. ........

9. yea probable but do u think it might be the fact that we always talk about sex with eachother have something to do about it

10. ... am i going to hell r can i go to a confetion r get baptisted ... anything

I wish. It's Tremaine code...

1. She's 13, and so are you. That's illegal.

People are horny and risk it.

2. That would mean you have no shame.

3. That would mean she has no shame.

4. Depending on whether you're religious or not, that's an awful sin.

5. You couldn't possibly find a private place to do this.

6. People your age tend to try to "impress" people by spinning sex story yarns

PThat's a plus for getting laid.

7. You say "she ain't all that" and yet you "humped her," so to speak.

8. If this is true, you clearly want to be grounded again. Or go to jail.

9. "Low self-esteem" does NOT lead to such interaction.

10. Did I forget to mention it's illegal?

k

Edited by Seph

Illegal what

Serious question here: is intercourse among minors illegal around there? As in, if two 14 years olds do it and they're discovered, they go to jail or somewhere similar? On what charge?

... Lux, Lux, Lux...

4.Its a sin two...

7. ....

8. ........

You're a native English speaker. You're supposed to understand this.

I am not as familiar with the laws as I should be, but I'm pretty sure it actually is illegal for two people under the age of consent to have sex. Since the two are minors, they would more than likely be held accountable under the standards of the juvenile justice system, which emphasizes rehabilitation.

This is not a good way to learn the law, Lux...

Illegal what

... Lux, Lux, Lux...

4.Its a sin two...

7. ....

8. ........

Too bad that's not English.

Or at least I can't recognize it as such...

......What the fuck am I READING GOD DAMMIT.

I̷̕͏̠͙̗ ̨̻͉̪͕͎̳͕͞d̶͈͚͢o̢͈̺̝͕̯̗̬͞n̩̳͡'̀҉̝̯͎͉̠t̰͚ ̵̰̗͖̞̘́͠k̴͙̩̠͖͕͉͖n̶̶͈̩͉̭̘͍̗̦̼ǫ̤͓̠́͜w̴̘̰̪̭̙̩͟ ̰̺̲̪̫͉̜͠e̡̲̦̬̥̼̥̩͘͠i̶̲̻͎͞t͕̲͎̥̱̺̼̪ẖ͇̞̯̦ͅe̡̺̤̼̰̬̪͙̮͜r̴̸͈̳͓̱͖.̢̖̞̠͖̟͔̦͈̀́

Illegal what

... Lux, Lux, Lux...

Hmph.

This isn't English. It's Tremaine. Deplorable spelling and grammar, as well as poor at getting the point across to the max. :awesome:

Illegal what

... Lux, Lux, Lux...

Hmph.

This isn't English. It's Tremaine. Deplorable spelling and grammar, as well as poor at getting the point across to the max. :awesome:

I can understand it with little effort.

You should be able to, as well.

What the hell did I just read?

I͗̄̚͞ ͫ̊̒ͯ͑̈́́d̃͑o̶ͪ͊̀̓̄͑̚ń̌'͊̐ͤ̔̿̍̌t̓̌ ̴ͧͤk̍̃͐n̑̕oͦ̈ͥ͌̍̈wͦ͂͐̄ͭ́́.ͤ͜

̢ͪB̷ͦ̄ͫ̾͋͂uͨ̓͘t̨͒ͯ̄͂̚ ̓̈́ͭi͂ͧ̅̅ͫt̛ ͫ̽̿̐cͪ̂͆ͨ̽ͪͮo͐̇̎r̾ͫ̀͆r͛̌̊ͤͣ͡u̾̐p̍̔̇̋tͫ͋̂̉͜s͒ͣͤͣͣͯ͒͠ ̍͂̔̔.̐͟.̓ͧ̚͢.̾̔́̚̚ ͨ̋ͬͥīͬ̃t͊̄̄ ͑̉̆͊ͫ͠.͛͒ͬͧͬͥ.͛̽͑ͧ͟.͗́ͤ̔̄͊.ͩ̐͒͛ͯ ̍ͩ

͗ͮͥ̌̑ït̐ ̸̒c̓́͟o͆͐̎̆͑ͪ̈r̀ͩ́ͧ̑͊r͒ͧ̋ͯͥű͗ͥͥ̐͠p̊̋͛̏̓̓̒ţ̅̄̽s̷̊̉̓ͣ̊̌͒ ͆̓͐̉̀̋͟ȅ̀̄ͥ̐̋̈vͮeŗy̷̓̏̂ͬt͛ḣͣ̀ͭ͊̏ͧ͠in̴ͤ͊g͊̄ͬͫ ͪ.̢͆̃ͤ̔́ͬ̀.̓͆͂͛̍̚.̈̈́̍̆͠ ̢͂̃

I am not as familiar with the laws as I should be, but I'm pretty sure it actually is illegal for two people under the age of consent to have sex. Since the two are minors, they would more than likely be held accountable under the standards of the juvenile justice system, which emphasizes rehabilitation.

Around here, I don't think there's an issue if both parties are below the age of consent (mutual statutory rape, what).

However, a simple Google search on the subject shows that varies between different jurisdictions, so...

What the hell did I just read?

I͗̄̚͞ ͫ̊̒ͯ͑̈́́d̃͑o̶ͪ͊̀̓̄͑̚ń̌'͊̐ͤ̔̿̍̌t̓̌ ̴ͧͤk̍̃͐n̑̕oͦ̈ͥ͌̍̈wͦ͂͐̄ͭ́́.ͤ͜

̢ͪB̷ͦ̄ͫ̾͋͂uͨ̓͘t̨͒ͯ̄͂̚ ̓̈́ͭi͂ͧ̅̅ͫt̛ ͫ̽̿̐cͪ̂͆ͨ̽ͪͮo͐̇̎r̾ͫ̀͆r͛̌̊ͤͣ͡u̾̐p̍̔̇̋tͫ͋̂̉͜s͒ͣͤͣͣͯ͒͠ ̍͂̔̔.̐͟.̓ͧ̚͢.̾̔́̚̚ ͨ̋ͬͥīͬ̃t͊̄̄ ͑̉̆͊ͫ͠.͛͒ͬͧͬͥ.͛̽͑ͧ͟.͗́ͤ̔̄͊.ͩ̐͒͛ͯ ̍ͩ

͗ͮͥ̌̑ït̐ ̸̒c̓́͟o͆͐̎̆͑ͪ̈r̀ͩ́ͧ̑͊r͒ͧ̋ͯͥű͗ͥͥ̐͠p̊̋͛̏̓̓̒ţ̅̄̽s̷̊̉̓ͣ̊̌͒ ͆̓͐̉̀̋͟ȅ̀̄ͥ̐̋̈vͮeŗy̷̓̏̂ͬt͛ḣͣ̀ͭ͊̏ͧ͠in̴ͤ͊g͊̄ͬͫ ͪ.̢͆̃ͤ̔́ͬ̀.̓͆͂͛̍̚.̈̈́̍̆͠ ̢͂̃

Hope my grammar and spelling doesn't become terrible anytime soon.