FE4 THREAD

Fia

But why Sleuf? He is alive and well, he has his duty to Lord Claude. ;_;

Is he really alive and well

... ;_;

What about mommy, daddy? ;_;

... what about Lachesis? 0:

I don't want him old like Sir Hannival. I want a caring and understanding person...

...Maybe Prince Sety can be a better choice...at least he was raised by a good mother.... ._.

Ah, Queen Fury? That was a fine lady, indeed. I know DEVOTION when I see it.

Thanks for all the information, but this doesn't happen for real right?

If you kill/don't recruit/don't rerecruit Galzus, Dagda, Evele, Sara and Lifis, the dark warlords in the epilogue have their portaits (with a green filter); if you have them, then they're generic enemies (portrait-wise). So, my guess? Leaf's army is crushed when he tries to take Lenster, Manfloy does some grave-robbing and voilá.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

NO WAY! ;_;

Sleuf has his duty to watch over the war under Claude's order. ;_;

If they had the balls to use Tina's body, they should have used him.

Is he really alive and well

That's good to hear...

... what about Lachesis? 0:

You aren't devoted to mommy, daddy? ;_;

Ah, Queen Fury? That was a fine lady, indeed. I know DEVOTION when I see it.

So it's a good choice?

If they had the balls to use Tina's body, they should have used him.

Huh?

There is a chance that we couldn't reach Chapter 12x, that's why Tina is a possibility. Though Saphy makes a better host. =/

And daddy, I think you missed one of the dark lords here.

That's good to hear...

It was aquestion

You aren't devoted to mommy, daddy? ;_;

... I was an illegal affair. ;_;

So it's a good choice?

Despite being irresponsible, King Levin had a strong sense of justice... that, coupled with Queen Fury's natural DEVOTION, would mean that Prince Sety is probably... hm.

Huh?

There is a chance that we couldn't reach Chapter 12x, that's why Tina is a possibility. Though Saphy makes a better host. =/

And daddy, I think you missed one of the dark lords here.

Oh.

Sechs (Mage Fighter) -> probably Olwen.

Edited by Finn

It was aquestion

...He is well and all. And Miranda is still kicking. ;_;

... I was an illegal affair. ;_;

But still.... ;_;

Despite being irresponsible, King Levin had a strong sense of justice... that, coupled with Queen Fury's natural DEVOTION, would mean that Prince Sety is probably... hm.

Huh?

Still takes some balls to do that with Saphy.

YES, YOU ARE!

Explain.

If you kill/don't recruit/don't rerecruit Galzus, Dagda, Evele, Sara and Lifis, the dark warlords in the epilogue have their portaits (with a green filter); if you have them, then they're generic enemies (portrait-wise). So, my guess? Leaf's army is crushed when he tries to take Lenster, Manfloy does some grave-robbing and voilá.

I don't think so. They all have Epilogue endings.

Plus, it'd be a kick in the balls for the fans and I don't think IS thought that deeply about the Dark Warlords in FE4.

Edited by Shanan

Still takes some balls to do that with Saphy.

How so?

Explain.

Mommy. Prince Selis. Sir Oifaye. Lakche. Patty. Do I need to continue?

Plus, it'd be a kick in the balls for the fans I don't think IS thought that deeply about the Dark Warlords in FE4.

It happened in FE5. =/

Edited by Fury

Mommy. Prince Selis. Sir Oifaye. Lakche. Patty. Do I need to continue?

I never did your mother. She forced me. It wasn't my fault.

I'm not gay, so I didn't do Celice or Oifaye. I didn't beat Celice, either. I was joking. Celice is a very great man and he obeys me all the time.

Lakche and Patty are my potential lovers but none of them are here for me, so I can't sleep with either of them.

...He is well and all. And Miranda is still kicking. ;_;

Are you sure...

But still.... ;_;

;_;?

... what

Plus, it'd be a kick in the balls for the fans I don't think IS thought that deeply about the Dark Warlords in FE4.

Remember, FE5 has a different resolution for Leaf's rebellion. There, he's successful, so his army goes to Manster while Celice's takes care of Alster. In FE4, his army is wiped out, so he, Finn and Nanna join Celice's army instead.

Even if it's an afterthought, I find it reasonable.

Remember, FE5 has a different resolution for Leaf's rebellion. There, he's successful, so his army goes to Manster while Celice's takes care of Alster. In FE4, his army is wiped out, so he, Finn and Nanna join Celice's army instead.

As FE5 is an extension and more detailed part of FE4's story and it's a mere sidequest, I find it more reasonable to believe FE5 instead.

She's adolable ];

Shallow. You are sacrificing Sleuf for some cuteness. =<

I never did your mother. She forced me. It wasn't my fault.

I'm not gay, so I didn't do Celice or Oifaye. I didn't beat Celice, either. I was joking. Celice is a very great man and he obeys me all the time.

Lakche and Patty are my potential lovers but none of them are here for me, so I can't sleep with either of them.

Excuses. =<

Are you sure...

Quite sure...

;_;?

You don't love mommy at all? ;_;

... what

I'm waiting for your opinion...

As FE5 is an extension and more detailed part of FE4's story and it's a mere sidequest, I find it more reasonable to believe FE5 instead.

FE4 has multiple endings. I prefer to think that Leaf's rebellion has two possible outcomes than to think that FE5 simply overrides FE4 in that part.

So, if Leaf's rebellion fails, Manfloy toys with his dead/dying army. Otherwise, he finds other (more generic) subjects.

FE4 has multiple endings. I prefer to think that Leaf's rebellion has two possible outcomes than to think that FE5 simply overrides FE4 in that part.

So, if Leaf's rebellion fails, Manfloy toys with his dead/dying army. Otherwise, he finds other (more generic) subjects.

Hmm.

Well, FE5 was made long after FE4, so it probably gave IS a lot of thinking time about Jugdral and all. And since the outcome is positive, then I don't think the Dark Warlords are Galzus and etc..

Just my personal opinion, but I'd rather believe FE5,

You don't love mommy at all? ;_;

... what I did wasn't fair to Sir Beowulf. ;_;

I'm waiting for your opinion...

I believe he's probably a fine man who stands for those who suffer. He'll either be a just king, or a hero for the common people. Or both.