FE4 THREAD

Fia

I actually put Crash on ignore. :awesome:

Also, as it turns out, I actually got warned for something last night. TheEnd will swear up and down it was the bikini pics, but I think it was probably other stuff.

You can probably see the reason if you click on "warn status," unless the warning staff member forgot to write the reason and/or offending post ID.

All it says is "Posting Inappropriate Materials." Which could still be any number of things.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, as it turns out, I actually got warned for something last night. TheEnd will swear up and down it was the bikini pics, but I think it was probably other stuff.

You can probably see the reason if you click on "warn status," unless the warning staff member forgot to write the reason and/or offending post ID.

All it says is "Posting Inappropriate Materials." Which could still be any number of things.

If you stop trying to make things up, you'll seem just a tad smarter.

Considering the timing and my report? Too much of a coincidence.

Jackal finds the Prolouge and Chapter 1 of FE4 "too easy".

Disucss.

They are (if you know what you're doing), but who cares about what Jackal thinks?

Edited by TheEnd

Jackal finds the Prolouge and Chapter 1 of FE4 "too easy".

Disucss.

He's better than you and Crash? :/

You don't understand.

And I never had any trouble with FE4's first Gen.

Ninji, you may rant.

You warned me on the 24th or 25th. The warn came on the 26th. Probably not related.

You warned me on the 24th or 25th. The warn came on the 26th. Probably not related.

I reported you one day ago, and there weren't any staff members online at the time.

Late at night on the 24th.

duh

Which means it's pretty late for a warn for the bikini pics. Say what you may, but the mods actually do tend to respond relatively quickly to reports.

I reported you one day ago, and there weren't any staff members online at the time.

Vincent and Jy-"Nice Truck" have come on several times since. They would have warned me then if it was for that.

Vincent and Jy-"Nice Truck" have come on several times since. They would have warned me then if it was for that.

Who actually warned you, by the way?

Ninji, you may rant.

Explain.

About Jackal. Go ahead.

Not worth it.

Let it out, man.

If it's all caps,does it mean they're joking?Should I get rid of the Pic?Also,while not everyone is,it seems at least a very high percentage is...

There are few straight people left in this thread, indeed.

So at lunch, my friend brought a Rubix cube over and solved it in about 6 minutes. I took a try at it and solved it in 5 minutes flat. I re-scrambled it and gave it back to him.

Yuuka takes it and solves in in 3. :facepalm:

I HATE it when she outdoes me like this. D:

;_______________________________________________;

Edited by Roxas