• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If I wanted to watch a card game where the players are on motorcycles, I'd go watch...

Fuck. Not the case. This looks... err, bad.

Another Gary-Lou Protagonist, another Gary-Lou Antagonist, probably Gary-Lou Supporting characters with gag-worthy voice actors, Mary-Sue female characters who will probably be in every fanfic ever from now on with everyone else... and some morals about how "It's not the deck that is strong, its your heart and how you play."

Oh. Cool. So, I can TOTALLY beat your Blue Eyes White Dragon with a Kuriboh.

I play Bottomless trap hole.

Seven tools of the bandit.

Fine, keep OliverXRenning at the cost of 1000 LP. It's a stupid trade.

Almost done with PW. What's next on the list?

Which game?

The first one of course.

JFA next. Then RF2. Stop when you reach Gen 2, and play T&T. Then complete Gen 2. Move on to AJ. Once finished, go on from there. Oh wait.

If I wanted to watch a card game where the players are on motorcycles, I'd go watch...

Another Gary-Lou Protagonist, another Gary-Lou Antagonist, probably Gary-Lou Supporting characters with gag-worthy voice actors, Mary-Sue female characters who will probably be in every fanfic ever from now on with everyone else... and some morals about how "It's not the deck that is strong, its your heart and how you play."

This may be why 5D's is considered so good. With the exception of Crow, pretty much everyone else in the series has gotten themselves raped hard by the Big Bad.

Solemn Judgment.

Don't worry, paying half my life points isn't much of a loss to me!

Sorry, can't help you there. ^^;

It's not a very popular book anyway. :<

So hows wooing Cecilia going? biggrin.gif

5 love points. It's Spring 22. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

You and Rosalind?

You're doing all of the requests riiiiiight?

Yeah, I am. The only thing on the list is a request for Dorothy, which I have the item for, although I have to wait 'till tomorrow.

My schedule is...

-Excursion in Trieste Forest; Mine for emeralds.

-Train in the Padova Mountains until 9:00 A.M.

-Talk to the villages

-Give Cecilia an emerald.

-Any requests until 5:00 P.M. Get nocturnal items. Proceed to the final step early if all requests are completed. Take a bath, unless it's Monday.

-Train in Padova mountains once again. Train until 12:00 A.M. or until RP runs out. Then sleep, and start the cycle again.

... WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD.

Rosalind's still at 0 FP and LP.

Actually, since you're trying to get Cecilia, it's a shitload of an easier job. You can get her favorite item (emerald) pretty easily. Apparently, Chalis told me you can't get Rosalind's favorite item (sweetie potato) in the first gen unless its been gifted to you (impossible on an emulator) or through a request for the 4-leaf clover. <_<

Fine, keep OliverXRenning at the cost of 1000 LP. It's a stupid trade.

Not quite,I want to kill him.

Kuriboh,attack!*Shrink,rush recklessly,rush recklessly*

Which game?

The first one of course.

JFA next. Then RF2. Stop when you reach Gen 2, and play T&T. Then complete Gen 2. Move on to AJ. Once finished, go on from there. Oh wait.

Yeah... not gonna do that. PW is fun, but not as fun as I thought it would be. PW sequels aren't exactly a high priority.

I also have at least half a dozen other games that I still haven't finished that I should probably consider before getting a new game.

Which game?

The first one of course.

Yeah... not gonna do that. PW is fun, but not as fun as I thought it would be. PW sequels aren't exactly a high priority.

I also have at least half a dozen other games that I still haven't finished that I should probably consider before getting a new game.

PW3>1>2

Roxas, it's not nearly as amazing as it seems. I just have a habit of making schedules, because I'm somewhat obsessed with being punctual.

Incidentally, only one love point Cecilia got was through gifts. The rest were through talking twice a day, requests, and the date at the flower festival. For me, Rosalind has 2 FP and LP.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Kyle and his show off mid-drift.

You know you love it~ 8D

I on the other hand would prefer something more MANLY! D:

Like Roxas's jacket! It's to--*shot*

Edited by Roxas

You know you love it~ 8D

Like Roxas's jacket! It's to--*shot*

Roxas, Roxas...

Kyle's name is changing when I get around to playing RF2. :')

Kairu? :')

You know you love it~ 8D

I do, I do indeed~

LIAR.

Incidentally, only one love point Cecilia got was through gifts. The rest were through talking twice a day, requests, and the date at the flower festival. For me, Rosalind has 2 FP and LP.

Yeahhhh... I'm doing something wrong ._.

"Stud muffin" IRL. Loser in a wannabe dating sim.

I can't understand Roxas's thought pattern.

There's obviously a correlation.