FE4 THREAD

Fia

This thread needs more YsF OST.

I can't believe I'm going as low as Gio only because I don't give a rat's ass about RF.

We need more F-Zero GX, YsF and SD3 discussion.

Doing my SD 3 LP during winter break I hope.

I might also do one with the 3 females after that one. We'll see how bored I am. Planning to do it on Riesz' scenario.

I usually do Riesz because I kinda got sick of doing it with Hawk as the main character.

I usually do Duran for the Black Rabite.

Since I plan to have a Dark Dark female team, I don't think I'd like fighting that thing with them.

Edited by Dante

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Try learning Japanese first... D:

Hi mommy~

I'm trying my hardest here!

:>

Do you know any other Asian languages?

I grew up learning Korean from my dad, but when I started learning Chinese, I picked it up easily enough.

Just like learning French for 3 years, and now Italian 1 is piss-easy. :awesome:

I can't believe I'm going as low as Gio only because I don't give a rat's ass about RF.

I might also do one with the 3 females after that one. We'll see how bored I am. Planning to do it on Riesz' scenario.

I usually do Riesz because I kinda got sick of doing it with Hawk as the main character.

Since I plan to have a Dark Dark female team, I don't think I'd like fighting that thing with an all-female party.

Yeah... they made it too obvious that the guys are the best in this game.

Since I plan to have a Dark Dark female team, I don't think I'd like fighting that thing with an all-female party.

Yeah... they made it too obvious that the guys are the best in this game.

Kevin > Hawk > Lise = Duran > Angela > Carlie IMO.

God Hand is ridiculously overpowered.

Edited by Dante

I grew up learning Korean from my dad, but when I started learning Chinese, I picked it up easily enough.

Just like learning French for 3 years, and now Italian 1 is piss-easy. :awesome:

Not a single one. :>

Lise > Duran? Must be cause of the stat buffs right?

Editted it to just =.

It's sabers/healing vs. stat ups/downs/awesome summons.

Sabers and stat ups are buyable but stat downs are useable by Ninja Hawk and Necro Carlie only. God Hand Kevin heals fine if you don't have Carlie already, while summons take a long time to cast and often prove to be just chip damage, aside from Marduk.

Basically, more power vs. more useful and unique spells, somewhat. Pretty much tied to me.

Edited by Dante

Not a single one. :>

....ohhhkayy then....

Have fun. :D

Editted it to just =.

Sabers and stat ups are buyable and stat downs are useable by Ninja Hawk. God Hand Kevin heals fine if you don't have Carlie already, while summons take a long time to cast and often prove to be just chip damage, aside from Marduk.

Basically, more power vs. more useful and unique spells, somewhat. Pretty much tied to me.

I tend to be underleveled so you can see why I think Duran > Lise.

Editted it to just =.

Sabers and stat ups are buyable and stat downs are useable by Ninja Hawk. God Hand Kevin heals fine if you don't have Carlie already, while summons take a long time to cast and often prove to be just chip damage, aside from Marduk.

Light or Dark Duran?

I know Indonesian, learning French, of course I know English, I might learn Japanese.:awesome:\

Yay Winter 28!

Editted it to just =.

Light or Dark Duran?

Well it used to be Paladin since I used to make Kevin a Death Hand but remember that God Hand has Aura Wave... yeah. I'll try Duelist next since Kevin'll take care of healing.

Editted it to just =.

Light or Dark Duran?

Well it used to be Paladin since I used to make Kevin a Death Hand but remember that God Hand has Aura Wave... yeah. I'll try Duelist next since Kevin'll take care of healing.

Do try. You'll love it with just about any class of Lise besides Dragon Master.

Editted it to just =.

Light or Dark Duran?

I will. The only time I made Duran go Dark was a Swordmaster because my partner did the grinding while we weren't playing together so, adequate level Duran could learn the Saber magic to cast to everyone at once. I went with Swordmaster again but since I was underleveled... yeah, you already know.

I remember I had planned to use Duelist Duran on my playthrough with Pilot but that didn't work out =\

Edited by Vergil

Stupid talk-to-everybody request. ._.

I had everybody talked to, and then my mom started walking past my room, so I closed it, and now I have to start over.

But I think I really should start my TGS essay now. @_@

Editted it to just =.

Light or Dark Duran?

I will. The only time I made Duran go Dark was a Swordmaster because my partner did the grinding while we weren't playing together so, adequate level Duran could learn the Saber magic to cast to everyone at once. I went with Swordmaster again but since I was underleveled... yeah, you already know.

I remember I had planned to use Duelist Duran on my playthrough with Pilot but that didn't work out =\

Swordmaster is pretty bleh if you plan to go low level. Duelist is better since you don't have to learn the multi target versions before learning new spells.

On top of that, higher power and a cooler looking sprite and tech.