• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid talk-to-everybody request. ._.

I had everybody talked to, and then my mom started walking past my room, so I closed it, and now I have to start over.

But I think I really should start my TGS essay now. @_@

I'll tell you a story.

It's about a guy who was lazy with essays.

He missed one, and his grade became 44.44%.

The end.

2H Sword + Level 3 Twin Blade Skill = <3

You actually are allowed to use shields with a 2H sword for some reason.

And I didn't buy the Radish, because I found a stronger weapon in stock.

Everyone seems to be having a good time.... Except for me and Roxas that is.<_<

Lise > Duran? Must be cause of the stat buffs right?

Editted it to just =.

It's sabers/healing vs. stat ups/downs/awesome summons.

Sabers and stat ups are buyable and stat downs are useable by Ninja Hawk. God Hand Kevin heals fine if you don't have Carlie already, while summons take a long time to cast and often prove to be just chip damage, aside from Marduk.

Basically, more power vs. more useful and unique spells, somewhat. Pretty much tied to me.

I tend to be underleveled so you can see why I think Duran > Lise.

Light or Dark Duran?

Well it used to be Paladin since I used to make Kevin a Death Hand but remember that God Hand has Aura Wave... yeah. I'll try Duelist next since Kevin'll take care of healing.

Do try. You'll love it with just about any class of Lise besides Dragon Master.

I will. The only time I made Duran go Dark was a Swordmaster because my partner did the grinding while we weren't playing together so, adequate level Duran could learn the Saber magic to cast to everyone at once. I went with Swordmaster again but since I was underleveled... yeah, you already know.

I remember I had planned to use Duelist Duran on my playthrough with Pilot but that didn't work out =\

Swordmaster is pretty bleh if you plan to go low level. Duelist is better since you don't have to learn the multi target versions before learning new spells.

On top of that, higher power and a cooler looking sprite and tech.

Yes I realize that and it's why I'm considering Duelist.

What does the sprite and tech look like?

Everyone seems to be having a good time.... Except for me and Roxas that is.<_<

I have a meeting with my professor tomorrow so I'm leaving that stress for tomorrow.

Also, running around in a swimsuit makes everyone worry about Mais. Gotta love winter.

Lise > Duran? Must be cause of the stat buffs right?

Editted it to just =.

It's sabers/healing vs. stat ups/downs/awesome summons.

Sabers and stat ups are buyable and stat downs are useable by Ninja Hawk. God Hand Kevin heals fine if you don't have Carlie already, while summons take a long time to cast and often prove to be just chip damage, aside from Marduk.

Basically, more power vs. more useful and unique spells, somewhat. Pretty much tied to me.

I tend to be underleveled so you can see why I think Duran > Lise.

Light or Dark Duran?

Well it used to be Paladin since I used to make Kevin a Death Hand but remember that God Hand has Aura Wave... yeah. I'll try Duelist next since Kevin'll take care of healing.

Do try. You'll love it with just about any class of Lise besides Dragon Master.

I will. The only time I made Duran go Dark was a Swordmaster because my partner did the grinding while we weren't playing together so, adequate level Duran could learn the Saber magic to cast to everyone at once. I went with Swordmaster again but since I was underleveled... yeah, you already know.

I remember I had planned to use Duelist Duran on my playthrough with Pilot but that didn't work out =\

Swordmaster is pretty bleh if you plan to go low level. Duelist is better since you don't have to learn the multi target versions before learning new spells.

On top of that, higher power and a cooler looking sprite and tech.

Yes I realize that and it's why I'm considering Duelist.

What does the sprite and tech look like?

Tech around 4:21.

Nice. Screw my Sigurd Solo, I'm in the mood for SD3. But more in the mood for Golden Sun summonless boss series but goddamn emulator =\

PEDOPHILES!

Sure thing man. Who knows, maybe TheEnd will finish his PT.

THEY CLEARLY ARE!

Unfortunate my "Let's play" would have to be in annotations... oh wait, I forgot I actually DO have time alone in the house now. Though there's still the matter of the video quality.

The heck happened to his playthrough.

This is my INTRO:

Despite the publication of numerous essays that explore Ford Madox Ford's The Good Soldier (1915) in terms of its many intriguing narratological, aesthetic, comedic, and temporal aspects, the scholarship regarding Ford's most celebrated novel has yet to consider the role of death in The Good Soldier's richly nuanced narrative. For John Dowell, Ford's bewildered narrator, the text of the novel functions as a form of narrative therapy, as the means via which he comes to terms with the suicides of his wife Florence and of his friend Edward Ashburnham, as well as the untimely passing of Maisie Maidan and the spiritual death of Nancy Rufford. The composition of his narrative after their deaths allows Dowell to comprehend--slowly and often confoundingly--the genuine text of his own life. The Good Soldier also affords him with a means for finally understanding Florence, Edward, and Leonora Ashburnham's deceptive roles in the construction of his existence. The manner in which he deals with Florence and Edward's loss--both in terms of his grief and his belated recognition of their numerous acts of betrayal--underscores the various ways in which The Good Soldier functions as Dowell's ultimate act of narrative therapy. Interpreting Dowell's experiences in The Good Soldier using the parlance of family systems psychotherapy, moreover, provides readers with a revelatory means for understanding the often complex effects of death in Ford’s novel.

inb4 tl;dr.

Just thought you'd want to see.... I guess? :blink:

Nice. Screw my Sigurd Solo, I'm in the mood for SD3. But more in the mood for Golden Sun summonless boss series but goddamn emulator =\

PEDOPHILES!

THEY CLEARLY ARE!

Unfortunate my "Let's play" would have to be in annotations... oh wait, I forgot I actually DO have time alone in the house now. Though there's still the matter of the video quality.

NOT DOUBTING THAT. TOO BAD YOU CAN'T RENAME THEM MIKEY AND PEEWEE.

Awesome.

PW, Diablo, YsF...

PEDOPHILES!

THEY CLEARLY ARE!

Awesome.

PW, Diablo, YsF...

I think being an annoying boss fight is enough for them to stay as they are called. Pedophile bastards

My voice sucks and enthusiasm is low >_>.

Bad TheEnd.

Nooo Astra, don't go to sleep yet! You don't need to do Chocolat's Fruit Juice request to marry her!

Mais just proposed~ :newyears:

Huh, what?!?!

Just doing some touch ups on my project.

What do you need for the ring?

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Huh, what?!?!

Just doing some touch ups on my project.

What do you need for the ring?

Two Silvers and one Ruby. Decoration skill can be at least 10 before trying, I did it at 12 and had 20% on it.

Save before taking her to a field area in any of the Areas (I picked Winter :newyears: ) and get all three correct answers. Mais will suddenly stop and you will have to give her the ring at that time.

OH BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE BEEN IN THE UNION FESTIVAL.

Edited by Chalis

PEDOPHILES!

THEY CLEARLY ARE!

Awesome.

PW, Diablo, YsF...

I think being an annoying boss fight is enough for them to stay as they are called. Pedophile bastards

My voice sucks and enthusiasm is low >_>.

Bad TheEnd.

2 of them. Of all bosses, why.

Your accent is awesome.

Always.