FE4 THREAD

Fia

He's getting flustered. ; )

Larry gets around

For some reason this makes me want to scream your pairing.

I am not Larry. I just said that because my interpretation of "He's getting flustered" was different than the one you intended

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried that combination in all dungeons, doesn't work. >_>

Yeah I think so how many requests do NEED to do on the post and board. 5 post 4 board is what I did.... stupid fruit juice.

I did it in the Winter Area, so try the combinations until Mais feels like talking.

I did 5 Post, 5 Board... Cancel request and wait until a different request pops up?

The last post was with the fruit juice.... I'll try to figure it out....

I found the recipe by guessing:

Cooking level at 16 for 100% (Mixer)

Pineapple

Grapes

Orange

Apple

Edited by Chalis

Larry gets around

I am not Larry. I just said that because my interpretation of "He's getting flustered" was different than the one you intended

But if you knew that I knew what you knew I knew you meant, than that means you interpretted your meaning and deliberately played ignorance. : P

Larry gets around

But if you knew that I knew what you knew I knew you meant, than that means you interpretted your meaning and deliberately played ignorance. : P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnyway, you interpreted my "Larry gets around" comment the wrong way.

Tried that combination in all dungeons, doesn't work. >_>

Yeah I think so how many requests do NEED to do on the post and board. 5 post 4 board is what I did.... stupid fruit juice.

I did it in the Winter Area, so try the combinations until Mais feels like talking.

I did 5 Post, 5 Board... Cancel request and wait until a different request pops up?

The last post was with the fruit juice.... I'll try to figure it out....

I found the recipe by guessing:

Cooking level at 16 for 100% (Mixer)

Pineapple

Grapes

Orange

Apple

Damn Pineapples!!!

What happens the day after you propose Chalis?

Just want to know....

Happy raburabu, second opening,

and the fiancee disappears for some reason or another. That's right, you're not married yet.

Final Dungeon time for me. Still on my way.

First giant statue demands four Pink Turnips.

The second ...ruins of a giant wants four Cucumbers. Or Zucchinis. I always forget what they are.

아이구구구구.....

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ........

[/foreignspam]

What happens the day after you propose Chalis?

Just want to know....

Happy raburabu, second opening,

and the fiancee disappears for some reason or another. That's right, you're not married yet.

Final Dungeon time for me. Still on my way.

First giant statue demands four Pink Turnips.

The second ...ruins of a giant wants four Cucumbers. Or Zucchinis. I always forget what they are.

So they are supposed to disappear. O_O That might be why. So after you finished Wells gave you the bad news too?

So they are supposed to disappear. O_O That might be why. So after you finished Wells gave you the bad news too?

I think so, its been a while since I've past that part I think. Next you talk to pretty much everyone in the village (or more importantly, Carlos) then to Wells and then to Oldonfa, then go back to the beach.

I think so, its been a while since I've past that part I think. Next you talk to pretty much everyone in the village (or more importantly, Carlos) then to Wells and then to Oldonfa, then go back to the beach.

Thanks Chalis.

So, yeah.

An acquaintance of mine lost a game of poker to another acquaintance of mine, and was forced to wear a dog collar to school.

Boring.

People were choking him with it and dragging him across rooms all day.

So, yeah.

An acquaintance of mine lost a game of poker to another acquaintance of mine, and was forced to wear a dog collar to school.

Boring.