• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Under the Treaty of NoWubs, that's kind of null. :>
You have the boy on a leash. You two may as well be married because marriage is typically defined by anything OTHER than wub/love/sex/passion.

This is a very compelling argument.

You have the boy on a leash. You two may as well be married because marriage is typically defined by anything OTHER than wub/love/sex/passion.

I believe ReiXChalis is canon, so there. =P

Levin X Fury is canon. I still prefer Claude X Fury.

You say this only to make an attempt to blind yourself to your saddened emotions as you lay in the backyard, your leash tied to a pole to prevent your escape or biting of strangers and to provide empty warmth as it rains on you, all the while Chalis sitting in the living room, fire place ablaze, talking about her no wub treaty to other frustrated house wives.

Edited by FE3 Player

You say this only to make an attempt to blind yourself to your saddened emotions as you lay in the backyard, your leash tied to a pole to prevent your escape or biting of strangers and to provide empty warmth as it rains on you, all the while Chalis sitting in the living room, fire place ablaze, talking about her no wub treaty to other frustrated house wives.

what

And lol @ Marriage!Chalis. Lux has a cruuuuuush

Typo! TYPO! >_____________________________>

And yeah, the permanowub applies. : P

Lucky for that huh?

I saw your name italicized in the 'who is reading this thread' area of the page, indicating that you are typing something. This has gone on for several minutes now.

And your post is only four words long?

How the fizzeck does someone take five minutes to type four words? Is the question mark at the end really that hard to find?

I saw your name italicized in the 'who is reading this thread' area of the page, indicating that you are typing something. This has gone on for several minutes now.

And your post is only four words long?

How the fizzeck does someone take five minutes to type four words? Is the question mark at the end really that hard to find?

My mom forced my sister to use my laptop for a couple minutes. >_>

I have to catch a cold...?

How do I do that?

Stay up for two days. >_>

STRAIGHT?!

Yes. Just waste some time in a dungeon or something. You get fatigued after the first day, so keep a supply of herbs ready. After the second day, you should wake up around 10 o'clock and immediately run toward Rosalind so you can try her medicine. (and 8000 gold. :awesome:)