FE4 THREAD

Fia

I have an idea, but it could backfire terribly.

Invite CG back here if they don't stop talking about RF.

How exactly would that help?

Look at TheEnd's post.

But yeah, besides this team thing is mostly a joke anyway. Bringing CG back here is too serious. Although the RF discussion is annoying.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I could always do my thing...

Do you want the RF discussion to stop?

It's getting there. I mean, most of the "Watch Higurashi"/"Watch Umineko" posts are to counter the "Play RF" stuff...

You're in.

This is going to be so much fun.

I could always do my thing...

Do you want the RF discussion to stop?

It's getting there. I mean, most of the "Watch Higurashi"/"Watch Umineko" posts are to counter the "Play RF" stuff...

You're in.

This is going to be so much fun.

:newyears:

I'll go get the incense and candles...

The Members of the Rune Factory Club, have conquered FE4 THREAD through murder, torture, intimidation, and terror. And that's exactly what we're gonna do to them. Now I don't know bout y'all? But I sure as hell, didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half Sicily, and then jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane, to teach the RF fans's lessons in humanity. RF fans ain't got no humanity. There the foot soldiers of a heterosexual hatin', mass murderin' manic, and they need to be destroyed. That's why any and every fan we find wearin' an RF uniform, there gonna die.

Edited by Seph

The Members of the Rune Factory Club, have conquered FE4 THREAD through murder, torture, intimidation, and terror. And that's exactly what we're gonna do to them. Now I don't know bout y'all? But I sure as hell, didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half Sicily, and then jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane, to teach the RF fans's lessons in humanity. RF fans ain't got no humanity. There the foot soldiers of a heterosexual hatin', mass murderin' manic, and they need to be destroyed. That's why any and every fan we find wearin' an RF uniform, there gonna die.

This looks like an edit of a famous speech...

...What in hell's name did I miss...? :blink: RF? Neeeever played it...

Rune Factory.

Some kind of farming/dating simulator.

on the flipside, I still can't beat the prologue on FE4 :awesome:

My, my...