FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah Dark Hunters have the best attack names. It's interesting to note that Ecstasy works best right after Dominate (which Gags, Cuffs and Shackles your opponent).

My only complain with Hexer is that they're not so good early in the game, but later... hot damn.

Yeah, I'm starting to notice that. I've also heard good things about Climax, but I can't seem to ever find the right time to use it.

Hot damn indeed. Hexers are kind of annoying in the beginning with their what, 7 or so damage? But once they get Revenge.. >:3

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Psionic abilities do not exist! I reject their existence!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g250/LureRenmi/Terra%20e/1194616988230.jpg

DO YOU BELIEVE IN RAINBOWS

Why do I still have this picture.

107pg7p.png

A question is not a fact! Only facts can be in red!

Questions/Theories must be in blue.

Yeah Dark Hunters have the best attack names. It's interesting to note that Ecstasy works best right after Dominate (which Gags, Cuffs and Shackles your opponent).

My only complain with Hexer is that they're not so good early in the game, but later... hot damn.

Yeah, I'm starting to notice that. I've also heard good things about Climax, but I can't seem to ever find the right time to use it.

Off the top of my head I can remember a few good instances for Climax.

1. You're fighting 2 or more enemies. On your first turn you set one of them to be killed in the next turn. Obviously the best thing to do is to Climax the one that's weakened, let everyone else take on the other enemy and possibly weaken it to be killed in the next round.

2. FOEs (specially the red ones)... You would not believe how glad I was to have maxed Climax long before Floor 23. I find it nice to be rid of some so you won't worry about running into them again.

http://i34.tinypic.com/107pg7p.png

A question is not a fact! Only facts can be in red!

Questions/Theories must be in blue.

Your objection is overruled.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2s7ti5s.png

This has nothing to do with you! What gives you the right to butt in?

I am an unbiased third party. That makes me the perfect judge.

2s7ti5s.png

Unbiased? You're anything BUT unbiased!

1. You're fighting 2 or more enemies. On your first turn you set one of them to be killed in the next turn. Obviously the best thing to do is to Climax the one that's weakened, let everyone else take on the other enemy and possibly weaken it to be killed in the next round.

2. FOEs (specially the red ones)... You would not believe how glad I was to have maxed Climax long before Floor 23. I find it nice to be rid of some so you won't worry about running into them again.

Ah, all right. Thanks. I'll try these out tomorrow once I pick up the game again.

I'll probably go bug you on MSN or through PM's if I have any other problems, so I sincerely hope you don't mind. ;P

Ah, all right. Thanks. I'll try these out tomorrow once I pick up the game again.

I'll probably go bug you on MSN or through PM's if I have any other problems, so I sincerely hope you don't mind. ;P

BL! YOU'RE HERE! *Clingglomp*

Is this a confession?

Excuse to post Kichiku Megane.

Hast teacher lost his faith in me...?

Of course not.

Go back a page from the link and down to the Hotel Dusk > RF and Phoenix Wright post. There's your proof!

Video game bias does not an unfit judge make.

*sigh*

Go back a page from the link and down to the Hotel Dusk > RF and Phoenix Wright post. There's your proof!

Video game bias does not an unfit judge make.

You have also stated on several occasions that you are "Male!Chalis", which would make you biased in this case!

What's your party?

Feel free to ask.

You have also stated on several occasions that you are "Male!Chalis", which would make you biased in this case!

And just how does this make me biased, hm?

Good job noticing me a page late, you cruel man you.

What's your party?

Feel free to ask.

I'm using a Male Dark Hunter, Male Protector, Female War Magus, Male Troubador (kind of redundant, I know. But the sprite was adorable), and Female Hexer. Based it mainly off of what I thought seemed cool, since this is my first time playing, haha.

Will do. ;P

And just how does this make me biased, hm?

It's simple.

You'll always lean towards Chalis's side because you associate yourself as being a male version of her!

I'm using a Male Dark Hunter, Male Protector, Female War Magus, Male Troubador (kind of redundant, I know. But the sprite was adorable), and Female Hexer. Based it mainly off of what I thought seemed cool, since this is my first time playing, haha.

Heh, same. Mine was Protector, Dark Hunter, Ronin, Gunner and Medic it worked pretty well but I think retiring the Gunner for an Alchemist later in the game would've helped since Megiddo's got serious power.

It's simple.

You'll always lean towards Chalis's side because you associate yourself as being a male version of her!

MrMilesMaisTailsworth.png

(Do not ask.)

But Mumu is clearly not me because my obsession with RF goes beyond nearly all other series! (Exception: Zelda.)