FE4 THREAD

Fia

I hate patriotism. In any damn country. I for one hate this country, mainly because of the people I am surrounded by. Girls with no sense of self respect, talking amongst themselves about who had sex with who on the wednesday. The plethora of thickies that don't know how to react to a film that wasn't made in the 21st Century. They can't take anything for what it is, all they listen to is R&B and complain about why men are such pigs. Their own fault for chasing penis over the weekend at a nightclub. I only feel safe when I'm in my house, or in a friend's house, knowing that outside there will be some yob ready to call his mates to jump and insult me. The only friends I have are like myself, intelligent people who actually want to work and don't question authority. Honestly, there are around 30 people in my year who have determination to work. The other 100 and something are all worried about where their drink, drugs and sex is coming from on a friday night. Seriously, maybe it is just my town, but I hate Britain.

To be more specific, I hate the time I was born. I can't begin to fathom what fuelled culture to end up like this. As soon as I have the money and the skills, I'm moving somewhere better. The weather is dull here, nobody EVER FUCKING SMILES, they all look like they're concealing a weapon and ready to embed it in your soft flesh. Honestly, the only people I am ever greeted politely by are old people, and people that I know. People here are so wrapped up in their own lives that they can't even say thank you when you hold open a door! The whole country seems to be miserable.

If you haven't guessed already...I hate Britain, and I am ashamed to be British. I'd much rather be something remotely interesting like Italian or Dutch. Sorry for the rant, but to be fair, you asked.

You know, I'm in your position as well. Sweden is... it's a fucking copy of America. Everywhere you look, American culture. Girls have so much make-up they look disgusting, and bleached blond hair. Guys walk around in baseball caps and hoodies. Everyone listens to rap (If you can even call it that nowadays, since it's no where near as good as before). I hate it here, I'm even starting to hate my own language. I'm going to America one day, and never coming back. At least in America when I complain on the culture there I'm not complaining on my own culture.

:awesome:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*walls of text*

:awesome:

Wahahahahaha.

Funny how the 1st guy says he rather have the Italians, and yet I heard a LOT of complaints about how they are so fucking rude.

What is this shit, Chal?

Source?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.153253?page=1

Scriblenauts critic and then forums... oh those forums. :')

Less than a page when I was gone. >_>

Yeah, Lux I beat the game already but I lost my hard mode file. >__<

It gonna me insane to get it all back.

Summer 3 and at the 4th Dungeon. >_>

ON HARD MODE.

Tremaine hasn't annoyed me yet. >_>

...Ouch.

Try to be friends with Gluten asap? Last I remember, he starts out at level 20.

Less than a page when I was gone. >_>

Yeah, Lux I beat the game already but I lost my hard mode file. >__<

It gonna me insane to get it all back.

Summer 3 and at the 4th Dungeon. >_>

ON HARD MODE.

Tremaine hasn't annoyed me yet. >_>

...Ouch.

Try to be friends with Gluten asap? Last I remember, he starts out at level 20.

I usually solo the dungeons anyway. >_>

I just realized I ripped all the sprites of the girls.....

I usually solo the dungeons anyway. >_>

I just realized I ripped all the sprites of the girls.....

Just until the boss fights to conserve as much HP/RP as possible, but yeah.

I have a few of Rei, Touto and Belinda.

I had so many recipes and equipment. >__<

And food so I wouldn't have to worry about RP/HP. >__<

No I meant all the girls in RF3.

If only you could get married earlier. Chocolat gives freaking Ultimate Curry for lunch. :<

Touto and Belinda are girls... and Rei could pass for one. D:

I have a few of Rei

.....What

She's probably talking about RF Rei.

RF3 Rei to be exact. Chocolat chose the name... and I'm all for default names...

If only you could get married earlier. Chocolat gives freaking Ultimate Curry for lunch. :<

Touto and Belinda are girls... and Rei could pass for one. D:

I know it's insane.

How do you get the transparent background?