• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A god? Fishes never last too long.

I'll tell you what. we had this one fish. It was called a shovel-nosed catfish. That thing was BADASS. So badass that it ate most of the other fish. We had to get it its own tank, and we bought little fishies for it to eat. But then we stopped doing that and bought it special pellets to eat instead.

I miss that fish. :'(

PLEASE tell me you mean dog...

whoops. Sorry about that. This is what happens when I start drinking.

What kind of pets you all got?

I have a bear

cats. lots of 'em. we used to have a god and some fish, but they all died. :'(

O_O GOD?! My fish have lasted 5 years. >_>

My fish lasted one day...I forgot to feed him

>_>+O_O

I'll tell you what. we had this one fish. It was called a shovel-nosed catfish. That thing was BADASS. So badass that it ate most of the other fish. We had to get it its own tank, and we bought little fishies for it to eat. But then we stopped doing that and bought it special pellets to eat instead.

Sorry about your fish.es

whoops. Sorry about that. This is what happens when I start drinking.

... And you want to pass on your traits to me?!

THE GOOD ONES MAN. The good ones. Only. 8D

Sorry about your fish.es

I also had another big catfish and an angelfish that i miss. those things were awesome. ;_____;

Sorry about your fish.es

I also had another big catfish and an angelfish that i miss. those things were awesome. ;_____;

Sorry about your BIG catfish

If you get another fish try do a no sleeing contest with it.

Sorry about your fish.es

my parents used the big catfish as fertilizer when it died. FUCKIN FERTILIZER! Can you believe that?

Sorry about your fish.es

my parents used the big catfish as fertilizer when it died. FUCKIN FERTILIZER! Can you believe that?

Wow Fertilizer...Growing catfish

what is that? the clothes shredding gun?

Sorry about your fish.es

Wow Fertilizer...Growing catfish

I guess it's better than being flushed down the toilet.

It's a Pun. That Gundam, the Alex, is known for taking out the High-Performance Assault Mobile Suit called the Kampfer. The girl/guy in the pic is a Kampfer. Connect the dots.