Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...Well...

...I need to ask Azel... ._.

It's a roleplay question. I can't bring myself to spend time writing fics at the moment... seriously or not. I might even have to leave this thread...

Um, she just gave him books! Yeah!

We would never betray King Cuan.

Take back your words. I may overlook the insult against me, but I cannot do the same about an insult to my liege.

Lady Ethlin and Lord Sigurd had no such dirty books!

Edited by Finn

...What?

It's pretty simple, actually. Sigurd was a pervert, you see. He had books about that stuff in his library. Ethlin and Cuan recently got in a relationship and Ethlin wanted to please Cuan so she stole those books and later gave them to Fin when she no longer needed it.

It's pretty simple, actually. Sigurd was a pervert, you see. He had books about that stuff in his library. Ethlin and Cuan recently got in a relationship and Ethlin wanted to please Cuan so she stole those books and later gave them to Fin when she no longer needed it.

Blasphemy.

It's a roleplay question. I can't bring myself to spend time writing fics at the moment... seriously or not. I might even have to leave this thread...

Busy eh?

Anyway...I'm on my limit now....I need to sleep FAST! @_@

See ya later...

Busy eh?

Anyway...I'm on my limit now....I need to sleep FAST! @_@

See ya later...

Sleep well.

Everything I've ever written is on hiatus... I can't come up with some sort of outline, it's impossible! ;_;

Maybe you should try going for less ambitious projects? D:

Everything I've ever written is on hiatus... I can't come up with some sort of outline, it's impossible! ;_;

Hehe.. Maybe you should read a little, steal a few ideas?

Do not listen to this guy!

By the way, if the lawyer defending someone is called a defence attorney, what is the lawyer with the accusations called?

;_;

Hehe.. Maybe you should read a little, steal a few ideas?

Do not listen to this guy!

By the way, if the lawyer defending someone is called a defence attorney, what is the lawyer with the accusations called?

Plot bunnies. Gib to me.

The Prosecutor/Prosecuting Attorney :)

Plot bunnies. Anything will work. TT_TT

I'm serious. Either that, or doing it in parts. 0:

Right now we're no where near starting a fic with an actual plot. It's just roleplaying for now until we can get accustomed to the characters and put up some history for them :<

Ah, thanks.

Plot bunnies. Anything will work. TT_TT

Right now we're no where near starting a fic with an actual plot. It's just roleplaying for now until we can get accustomed to the characters and put up some history for them :<

Sorry if I really am pressuring you, it's mostly just for fun - though I would like too see something :)

You seemed very accustomed to the characters to me when you were talking about them here some days/weeks/I don't know ago... I guess more than the game developers were to their characters when they made the game. I get that giving them a plot is hard, though.. General sequels have a tendency to be bad. (And now I am talking as if you are planning to write a full story which it doesn't seem to me as you are : O)

Make fics about the pairing set-up during 2nd gen/YEARS OF PEACE and hope that you'll think of a hook while writing those?

Or this.