FE4 THREAD

Fia

Make fics about the pairing set-up during 2nd gen/YEARS OF PEACE and hope that you'll think of a hook while writing those?

There are several one-shots of something similar to this that pretty much just Fia does. ;_; I'm still just pathetic and wasting time.

Sorry if I really am pressuring you, it's mostly just for fun - though I would like too see something :)

You seemed very accustomed to the characters to me when you were talking about them here some days/weeks/I don't know ago... I guess more than the game developers were to their characters when they made the game. I get that giving them a plot is hard, though.. General sequels have a tendency to be bad. (And now I am talking as if you are planning to write a full story which it doesn't seem to me as you are : O)

No pressure, no pressure totally :)

A full story is the general idea...

So far, revolt is a wonderful plot bunny that's over used in FE. And resurrection... Fia, save me.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There are several one-shots of something similar to this that pretty much just Fia does. ;_; I'm still just pathetic and wasting time.

No pressure, no pressure totally :)

A full story is the general idea...

So far, revolt is a wonderful plot bunny that's over used in FE. And resurrection... Fia, save me.

Oh golly, full story : D

What about what happened in FE3? A good guy with power went bad or something? Not like I like FE3 too much, but still[/s) Or... (I was gonna write a list, but everything I can think of is cheesy) : /

Are there many FEnfics on fanfiction.net btw?

Yes, but not because he had power. For more personal reasons that would be spoilers.

Yeah, I read transcripts for the last two chapters...

Who's in the avy?

This topic is now related to the Anti-Chirst. DON'T get parge 666 (coughJuliuscough)

I am his disciple. I will tolerate no bad talk about him.

:o no spoilers please, I'm still in Book I spoilertagsplease

Oh golly, full story : D

What about what happened in FE3? A good guy with power went bad or something? Not like I like FE3 too much, but still) Or... (I was gonna write a list, but everything I can think of is cheesy) : /

Cheesy? How about this(lolspoilers):

Kidnapping
Mutiny
Revolt from lack of representation
Kidnapping
Uproar

:?

Edited by Azel

From the top of Barhara Castle, Empress Yuria gazed upon the horizon. Almost twenty years had passed since that bittersweet war, when her father, mother and full brother had perished, had ended. Since then, she had been living with Emperor Celice and their respective consorts. The life was comfortable and good, and peace reigned in Judgral. TL;DR, happily ever after end.

But Narga, watching this, wasn't pleased. The last holy war was quite awesome, even if a little one-sided, but it was in the past. The Loputousu lineage had been nearly estinguished, and the mastermind behind the second rise of the Lopto Empire - Manfloy - was very much dead, thanks. So, last holy war for real, unless Cyas is a retard - and he isn't. There was little entertainment for an incorporeal dragon in a peaceful world. So, there was only one choice.

And, as Narga's hidden choice was made, Yuria started having sudden headaches and unexplainable nightmares. Through those, Narga sought to induce Yuria to once again reach the holy tome she employed in her battle against Loputousu. Her instincts told the now adult silver-haired sage that she shouldn't do it, but, after weeks of resistance, she finally gave in. And, as she touched the tome, Yuria lost herself.

Gran Year 796 (or something). Emperor Celice died from some illness, and shit started happening.

Edited by Finn

So you no longer serve Lopotusu? I mean, that's still bad. Shit, our army can't fight the Evil One, you 4AX0r!

Nah, I played a game called Fire Emblem Seisen no Keifu where I was starring and died whiled serving Loputousu, so I guess that's not the right career move. Antichrist is sort of a backup plan : /

:o no spoilers please, I'm still in Book I spoilertagsplease

Cheesy? How about this(lolspoilers):

Kidnapping
Mutiny
Revolt from lack of representation
Kidnapping
Uproar

:?

(lolspoilertagsthatIseebecauseIquoted)

But you need bad guys for the double kidnapping.. Disease : P

I'd say mutiny helped by uproar/revolt (FE10 part 2 style), that way you don't need to introduce a new bad guy. But all good guys were good and all bad guys dead at the end of FE4 :(

I'd say mutiny helped by uproar/revolt (FE10 part 2 style), that way you don't need to introduce a new bad guy. But all good guys were good and all bad guys dead at the end of FE4 :(

Which is why I suggest troll!Narga.

From the top of Barhara Castle, Empress Yuria gazed upon the horizon. Almost twenty years had passed since that bittersweet war, when her father, mother and full brother had perished, had ended. Since then, she had been living with Emperor Celice and their respective consorts. The life was comfortable and good, and peace reigned in Judgral. TL;DR, happily ever after end.

But Narga, watching this, wasn't pleased. The last holy war was quite awesome, even if a little one-sided, but it was in the past. The Loputousu lineage had been nearly estinguished, and the mastermind behind the second rise of the Lopto Empire - Manfloy - was very much dead, thanks. So, last holy war for real, unless Cyas is a retard - and he isn't. There was little entertainment for an incorporeal dragon in a peaceful world. So, there was only one choice.

And, as Narga's hidden choice was made, Yuria started having sudden headaches and unexplainable nightmares. Through those, Narga sought to induce Yuria to once again reach the holy tome she employed in her battle against Loputousu. Her instincts told the now adult silver-haired sage that she shouldn't do it, but, after weeks of resistance, she finally gave in. And, as she touched the tome, Yuria lost herself.

Gran Year 796 (or something). Emperor Celice died from some illness, and shit started happening.

Enough bad random writing for tonight, I'll go sleep. 'Night.

Bold: :(

Italic: Perfect line.

The rest: : D

Good night to you sir.

Bad guys and kidnapping are a result from gossips of the common folk and ill timing. 8D

Disease is a VERY good idea... I love you now, Eteller ;_;

shushspoilertagsfail

I have never played FE10... ;_;

Ah : D

Sure, go with disease if you want to. Just know that whatever advice I give may fail : O

sorry :o :(