FE4 THREAD

Fia

Except when it does.

It's been resting for awhile now.

Compare the activity this time last year to now. :mellow:

This thread's first anniversary is a month and half from now.

Well shit, that's awesome. I don't think I even really showed up until like...January or so. I know it had to have been when we were still in triple digits.

'Course, with the search function as it is, I can't really check. :\

Marthur might know, since he's making a FE4 THREAD folder.

Oh damn, I just noticed why that Gardevoir's Shadow Ball damage was so pathetic. I didn't expect Ghost to be a physical type. Although I should have known, as I've read before that Dragon was the only special type without an Eevee evolution.

Gen III I see.

And he might. All I know for certain is that my activity peaked, and I mean really peaked when Fia name-changed to Ishtar.

Was playing some Emerald until yesterday. 3rd gen is the one I like the least, though. I blame the shitty soundtrack and stupid pokes. Although Tropius, you're the best HM slave ever.

I like the Groudon/Kyogre battle music for being a remix of a Pulseman song. Otherwise, spot on.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know when, but I'm going to watch this anime some day. I will. guess the reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgZ-Cnddv4&feature=related

I hear it's full of references to older Macross series, and that it isn't anything special by itself. I'm willing to guess that you'll be thoroughly disappointed with that probably faux singing anime.

You should play Golden Sun instead.

I don't know when, but I'm going to watch this anime some day. I will. guess the reason

I hear it's full of references to older Macross series, and that it isn't anything special by itself. I'm willing to guess that you'll be thoroughly disappointed with that probably faux singing anime.

I read some of the spoilers already, seems interesting. But then again I shouldn't say I will, since I might change my mind in a few weeks or forget about it. >__>;;;;;;;;; and you didn't guess the reason

I already promised that on Christmas no?

Hi Fia!

Hello~

Aah, Family Walker #03 is translated... my day is completed now. ;w;

Time to sleep, then.

Time to ogle at Kanda.

I read some of the spoilers already, seems interesting. But then again I shouldn't say I will, since I might change my mind in a few weeks or forget about it. >__>;;;;;;;;; and you didn't guess the reason

Distortion time.

FIA IS INTO YURI NOW, FOLKS.

Making sure.

BTW, GS1 and 2 are two halves of one story. Just saying.

Time to ogle at Kanda.

Do that in your dreams.

Edited by TheEnd

Distortion time.

Nope. Wrong reason~ :3

Come on, it's pretty easy actually~ <3

Making sure.

Already downloaded them both.

Time to ogle at Kanda.

Do that in your dreams.

I don't.

Distortion time.

I suck dislike guessing games, so I prefer throwing around wrong guesses on purpose.

If it isn't related to Vocaloid or Ranka herself, I'll just keep the outrageous claims. Who am I kidding, that was my only one.

Making sure.

Good Fia.

Time to ogle at Kanda.

Do that in your dreams.

I don't.

Wait, what.

Distortion time.

I suck dislike guessing games, so I prefer throwing around wrong guesses on purpose.

If it isn't related to Vocaloid or Ranka herself, I'll just keep the outrageous claims. Who am I kidding, that was my only one.

<:3

Nothing about Vocaloid this time. Ranka is cute, definitely prefer her than Sheryl, but she is not the reason.

Now you mentioned it, Ranka is kind of similar to GUMI. =o

But I'm not a GUMI fan, so meh.

Come on, TheEnd. You can do better~

Time to ogle at Kanda.

Do that in your dreams.

I don't.

Wait, what.

I don't dream.

Distortion time.

Nothing about Vocaloid this time. Ranka is cute, definitely prefer her than Sheryl, but she is not the reason.

You're supposed to know me better than this.

Time to ogle at Kanda.

Do that in your dreams.

I don't.

Wait, what.

I don't dream.

Start sleeping properly then.

Distortion time.

I'm predictable.

Time to ogle at Kanda.

Do that in your dreams.

I don't.

Wait, what.

I don't dream.

I still don't.

Distortion time.

I'm predictable.

Silly Fia.

Time to ogle at Kanda.

Do that in your dreams.

I don't.

Wait, what.

I don't dream.

I still don't.

You never sleep properly.

Gone.

Sirius I see that you used ">_> a lot as Levin in the past.

You pissed off Seph many a time.

That I did.

Seph is easy to annoy. Or was. I dunno, don't care.

Good luck annoying me now.

Making sure.

Good Fia.

She'll forget.

That's why I was reminding her.

Kinnikuman=best shounen hero ever.

Joseph Joestar would like a word with you.

Nah. Joseph is Jonathan without the butt monkey part.

Kinnikuman is a coward, lazy mofo. Humans only like him at the end of the anime(or do they?)

Kinnikuman is a coward, lazy mofo. Humans only like him at the end of the anime(or do they?)

Joseph is so epic with his Xanatos Gambits, he can predict his opponent's next line!

That's so much more epic than a Kinniku Buster.

Joseph is so epic with his Xanatos Gambits, he can predict his opponent's next line!

A Volcano did what was supposed to be Joseph's big win. So, no.

Kinniku kills guys on Wham-levels every fucking arc.

HE REVIVES PEOPLE WITH THE POWER OF HIS FACE

A Volcano did what was supposed to be Joseph's big win. So, no.

Kinniku kills guys on Wham-levels every fucking arc.

HE REVIVES PEOPLE WITH THE POWER OF HIS FACE

Joseph causes said volcano though, so meh.

A boulder did what was supposed to be Wham's big win.

...You got me there. But can't Mantaro do the same?