• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of getting a girl pregnant, your life is pretty much over, and all thoughts of romance are just a dream now. You will realize the harsh realities of raising a child, and living under the prison that is a lack of social life with friends.

You made a mistake by using a stylus on your DS.

There's abortion.

*raises eyebrow*

What?

Because of getting a girl pregnant, your life is pretty much over, and all thoughts of romance are just a dream now. You will realize the harsh realities of raising a child, and living under the prison that is a lack of social life with friends.

There's abortion.

*raises eyebrow*

What?

Pay me no mind.

There's abortion.

*raises eyebrow*

What?

Pay me no mind.

You will burn for this.

Mangafox is acting up. More Vampire Knight then.

T'IS BULLSHIT

Would you look at that, its working again.

@Musashi: And that's why I love her. <3

I thought you said it was because of her cleavage that rivaled even those of Alicia's... :sweatdrop:

I said she did, but I didn't say that's why I liked her. :/

Wait no, I said she had chest, not cleavage.

Edited by Chalis

@Musashi: And that's why I love her. <3

I thought you said it was because of her cleavage that rivaled even those of Alicia's... :sweatdrop:

Wait, what?

It was from a while ago, when somebody (I think it was you) asked if any girls in Rf had boobs, and I said Alicia and posted her wedding picture. Then Chalis said, "NO, YUE~!! I LOVE HER SFILBWEIFUBSDFLKAJSHD" or something like that... >_>

It was from a while ago, when somebody (I think it was you) asked if any girls in Rf had boobs, and I said Alicia and posted her wedding picture. Then Chalis said, "NO, YUE~!! I LOVE HER SFILBWEIFUBSDFLKAJSHD" or something like that... >_>

That was Gio who asked that, and I don't recall Chalis reacting like that. Fail. :mellow:

Apparently, P.L.S., as some have called him, had a bit of a sweet tooth. Or a strange fetish. Either way, he had a candy bar in his pants while he was in the lab one day. The self-proclaimed engineer noticed that the chocolate bar had melted when he was working with the magnetron.

A sane man would stop at this point and realize these magical heat rays were landing just inches from his tender scrotum. Indeed, most of the military experts on hand probably dreamed of the battlefield applications of their new Dick-Melting Ray. But like all men of science, Spencer was fascinated and treated his discovery like a novelty. He used it to make eggs explode and pop kernels of corn ("Imagine, a future where a building full of workers in cubicles eat this all day!")

Angel Candy is on. >_>

Roxas go nuts.

Pfft. Been there. Done that. :awesome:

*Ties up Roxas in a dark room with nothing but American boy band music*

FFFFF---

*Asplodes*

Rosalind doesn't want to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a pair of shoes, yet she's will to shell out 10,000 gold for a small bit of fleece. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Stop being such a stupid masochist if you want to live.

Chill. Saying that I will burn for saying "pay me no mind" is quite ballistic.

Rosalind doesn't want to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a pair of shoes, yet she's will to shell out 10,000 gold for a small bit of fleece. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

That's like Max getting a bouquet of Ges... Gestu... Ga.... ROSES for 50,000 gold, but willing to part with it for 9 tomatoes.. ._.