• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost done... :D

Hurry it up, boya.

FINISHED.

Adam Smith was a Scottish philosopher that used perhaps the best statement of laissez-faire (let people do as they please). He attacked the policy of mercantilism. His argument was that if a country could supply another country with a product much easier and cheaper than the latter could produce due to economic or geographic conditions, then it was much easier to import the goods in this situation. To Smith, free trade was a fundamental economic principle. Smith also believed that labor was just as important as bullion to a nation’s wealth. Finally, he believed that the state should not interfere in economic matters. He assigned only three basic jobs to the government: To protect society from invasion, defend individuals from injustice and oppression, and keep up certain public works, such as roads and canals, that private individuals could not afford. He believed in laissez-faire, and that the state should keep out of the lives of individuals. Adam Smith was significant because he laid down the foundation for economic liberalism later in the 19th century.

It's 10:58 over here. x3

It doesn't matter anyway. I can run on 5 hours of sleep then go to school later. haha

THAT'S STILL TOO LATE FOR AN 83 YEAR OL--*shot*

:sweatdrop:

Ha... damn... lucky girl. It's midnight here. And I still have to study for a biology test. :facepalm:

Edited by Roxas

...get offa mah lawn?

You shoulda studied before~ o3o

Unless you were piled on with THAT much work. ._.

I was practicing piano/slacking off :3

And I'm piled with work too. ;_________;