• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the FE4 THREAD. Everything is screwed up here.

That's a pretty lame excuse little man. Dio's my DDD teacher and our skill with said character is either tied or I lead. Victory usually depends on the stage we're playing.

Fuck you, FD.

EDIT: My Snake is starting to beat your Dedede...unless I kill myself.

Edited by Kamui Gakupo

I love being married to Alicia. She makes watering the crops so much easier.

There are benefits to being married?

How does she help?

Sex with no anti-premarital-sex people to bitch about it would be one. Well, to someone anyway.

Better Tax filing status

Edited by Vergil

You're going to hate her as a mother if that's the case.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask.

Do the children interact differently with different mothers? Or is it the same text but remixed a little to fit that character?

Do the children interact differently with different mothers? Or is it the same text but remixed a little to fit that character?

They all turn into zombies, Yue just so happens to have amazing temperature hiccups to her own personal quirk.

EDIT: So, yeah. The latter.

Alicia charges her kids for her fortunes... >_>

Edited by Chalis

How does she help?

She tells fortunes for free. That gives you the ability to make it rain whenever you want without having to pay.

That's a pretty lame excuse little man. Dio's my DDD teacher and our skill with said character is either tied or I lead. Victory usually depends on the stage we're playing.

Fuck you, FD.

FD is perfect.

I'm getting rusty and I really do hate Snake's bombs. Plus you no longer give me the opportunity to Swallowcide =\

How does she help?

She tells fortunes for free. That gives you the ability to make it rain whenever you want without having to pay.

Get craploads of money before you go to Gen2 then. >_>

Joy watering pot is WAAAAAAAYYYYY better though.

They all turn into zombies, Yue just so happens to have amazing temperature hiccups to her own personal quirk.

Alicia charges her kids for her fortunes... >_>

Zombies? You mean, that annoying generic attitude that Tori had when I married her? Always just saying three lines "I love you sweetheart", "come to bed sweetheart", and "have a great day sweetheart"! YAGH! I stopped talking to her after a month. She stood there without purpose for the rest of RF.

How does she help?

Wait, when it rains... Does it affect the dungeons, too?

Fuck you, FD.

FD is perfect.

I'm getting rusty and I really do hate Snake's bombs. Plus you no longer give me the opportunity to Swallowcide =\

Platforms.

I barely play these days as well. Why would a Dedede main do that anyway? Shit it's better for me NOT to follow you off the edge unless I have high damage anyway.

Rosalind actually has the most fleshed-out bits of dialogue after marriage. :P

And she'll somewhat act as a mother when talking your child.

"Riku, you can't just learn everything from a book. This town. These people. You have to accept nature and learn from it!" (or something like that)

Also, Herman will be a (sort of) indifferent grandfather, while uncle Max will provide serious lulz. :|

Zombies? You mean, that annoying generic attitude that Tori had when I married her? Always just saying three lines "I love you sweetheart", "come to bed sweetheart", and "have a great day sweetheart"! YAGH! I stopped talking to her after a month. She stood there without purpose for the rest of RF.

The latter, the latter.

Wait, when it rains... Does it affect the dungeons, too?

No.

Rosalind actually has the most fleshed-out bits of dialogue after marriage. :P

And she'll somewhat act as a mother when talking your child.

"Riku, you can't just learn everything from a book. This town. These people. You have to accept nature and learn from it!" (or something like that)

Also, Herman will be a (sort of) indifferent grandfather, while uncle Max will provide serious lulz. :|

Max will always provide lulz even if he's not your uncle.

That's right, creepy uncle Max for your Aaron is also just creepy Max for any Aaron/Aria.

Platforms.

I barely play these days as well. Why would a Dedede main do that anyway? Shit it's better for me NOT to follow you off the edge unless I have high damage anyway.

LAAAAME.

Uh, when you play as DDD and try to Swallocide, I move off the ledge and am successful in avoid Swallowcide about 70% of the time.