• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually scored so high once in SF64, the final tally made General Pepper go "WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?"

It was pretty amazing. And amazingly funny.

Pilot and I get that all the time.

I don't play SF64 all the time, though. I play it, like, once a year or something.

I actually scored so high once in SF64, the final tally made General Pepper go "WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?"

It was pretty amazing. And amazingly funny.

Pilot and I get that all the time.

Still pretty funny.

There should be one for 2k (if there isn't).

Nah, just "WHAAAAAAT?" again.

I doubt they expected that many people to get this high of score.

Figures.

Even if they didn't expect anyone to get 2k, they could've just have Pepper say something new when you score 2k to tease players :P

Figures.

Even if they didn't expect anyone to get 2k, they could've just have Pepper say something new when you score 2k to tease players :P

Ha, yeah. Would of been great.

I should play Star Fox 2 again.

Ahh yes.

When I first tried it, my emulator had problems, and I'd consistently have to deal with the camera staying in one place while my fighter kept moving. :mellow:

Play SF64, best Star Fox there is. Assault had good music but it seriously should've had more Arwing missions >_>

SF64 > SF (SNES) > SF2 > Assault > Command >>> lolAdventures.

SFAdventures... What were they thinking...

They were thinking:

"Hey, we have an unfinished N64 game here that stars anthropomorphic characters, but needs to be put on GameCube! I know, let's take it and throw Star Fox on the cover to try and appease these fans that we've been teasing about for a new Star Fox game! Kill two birds with one stone!"

And we all know how well that went over.

They were thinking:

"Hey, we have an unfinished N64 game here that stars anthropomorphic characters, but needs to be put on GameCube! I know, let's take it and throw Star Fox on the cover to try and appease these fans that we've been teasing about for a new Star Fox game! Kill two birds with one stone!"

Online Star Fox with ARWING only in single player and superior multiplayer to SF64 and Assault. That and F-Zero GX wii with online... MAKE IT HAPPEN ALREADY.

Orland is so rude. >_>

RF casted Slow on this thread. Bad Lux.

Online Star Fox with ARWING only in single player and superior multiplayer to SF64 and Assault. That and F-Zero GX wii with online... MAKE IT HAPPEN ALREADY.

We can only hope.

They were thinking:

I actually LIKED Adventures...

Well, it's a shitload better than Assault and Command, at any rate.

We can only hope.

Nintendo needs to make some good games for the wii. Its library is a massive pile of shit with only a few good games.

Looks awesome. Hopefully it won't a strong machine to play >_>

I actually LIKED Adventures...

Well, it's a shitload better than Assault and Command, at any rate.

As a stand-alone game, it's alright. But they shouldn't of just slapped the Star Fox title on it to keep fans from complaining about not having a new game.

I mean, all the real Star Fox points, such as the Ar-Wing levels and

Andross at the end. :huh:

are so obviously just tacked-on.

Nintendo needs to make some good games for the wii. Its library is a massive pile of shit with only a few good games.

Looks awesome. Hopefully it won't a strong machine to play >_>

Not entirely their fault, though; they have to deal with 3rd parties just dumping a bunch of shovelware on them. They can only make so many games of their own at one time.

The approximate requirements are not that high, I believe.