• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also you get the King Sword in chapter 3 by having Lex talk to Ayra, meaning a free Charisma ( it doesn't auto double like in FE 5, though ). I had Sigurd keep it for added bonus.

King Sword auto-doubled in Fe5? :huh:

Yep it did. Truly an awesome weapon, and only C rank too, on top of just looking awesome with that sexy orange blade.

20 crit too. Why did IS have to stop coming up with cool weapons like that?

Because Shozou Kaga left the company to make awesome weapons in other games.

AoE magic in Saga. While FE6 screwed magic over.

Bah, they're just lazy. It's not like you have to be some sort of creative genius to spice things up a little.

Also you get the King Sword in chapter 3 by having Lex talk to Ayra, meaning a free Charisma ( it doesn't auto double like in FE 5, though ). I had Sigurd keep it for added bonus.

King Sword auto-doubled in Fe5? :huh:

Yep it did. Truly an awesome weapon, and only C rank too, on top of just looking awesome with that sexy orange blade.

20 crit too. Why did IS have to stop coming up with cool weapons like that?

AoE magic in Saga. While FE6 screwed magic over.

Magic done right. IS didn't learn it until FE 10.

Bah, they're just lazy. It's not like you have to be some sort of creative genius to spice things up a little.

Guess IS doesn't have any. FE is a bit too conservative these days.

I'm gonna take a break from FE4 Binary. >_>

Take it easy, boy.

Three victims will be murdered by a snowman.

Now what have they ever done to deserve that. :(

I'd like to see that.

YESSSSS. Finished with 1/4 of my homework for the weekend.

And now to finish AJ case 3 and await my field trip tomorrow. ^_^

I hope there's some room for sleep in there.

Neat video you got there, Jason.

Wrath for best skill in FE 5.

Thanks

That kinda reminds me now why we have so few units with Wrath.

Also if you could picture Marty as a Berserker...damn. No bows, but auto Wrath AND better stats to boot.

Marty smash First time finishing up FE5 I should've read that scrolls negate criticals because those berserkers were killing some of my units with 12% wrath hits...

Edited by Generic Officer

Thanks

Also if you could picture Marty as a Berserker...damn. No bows, but auto Wrath AND better stats to boot.

Marty smash First time finishing up FE5 I should've read that scrolls negate criticals because those berserkers were killing some of my units with 12% wrath hits...

For 24x I just tend to use warping staves a bit too much. Last time it took me only 5 turns to get everyone to escape and I only missed useless chests.

For 25, I tend to Berserk a couple of those Berserkers and watch the sparks fly while they kill each other.

Thanks

For 24x I just tend to use warping staves a bit too much. Last time it took me only 5 turns to get everyone to escape and I only missed useless chests.

For 25, I tend to Berserk a couple of those Berserkers and watch the sparks fly while they kill each other.

Speaking of berserk staff, I berserked Reinhardt and he got pwned by a paladin...

Thanks

Speaking of berserk staff, I berserked Reinhardt and he got pwned by a paladin...

They have Horseslayers equipped. That's rather normal.

Edited by Kamui Gakupo