• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason, Scrolls do not negate Wrath. Best way to fight Berserkers is ranged attacks or enemy phase.

Oh..

EDIT: FE10 hard mode yes or no?

Edited by Generic Officer

Stupid Din's Fire...

Oh wait look over there! FALCON PAWNCH!

Nyeh

What's that? Up in the air? It's a FALCON?

usmashusmashusmash

Bloody electrical priority...!

*picks Snake*

Kept you waiting, huh?

Oh snap.

Wait, you're heavy.

usmashusmashusmash

Stupid Din's Fire...

Nyeh

usmashusmashusmash

*picks Snake*

Kept you waiting, huh?

Oh snap.

Wait, you're heavy.

usmashusmashusmash

DOWN AIR STOMPS!

Jason, Scrolls do not negate Wrath. Best way to fight Berserkers is ranged attacks or enemy phase.

Oh..

EDIT: FE10 hard mode yes or no?

Did you already play FE10 hard mode? If yes, then play FE2.

I only finished normal mode of FE10

Stupid Din's Fire...

Nyeh

usmashusmashusmash

*picks Snake*

Kept you waiting, huh?

Oh snap.

Wait, you're heavy.

usmashusmashusmash

DOWN AIR STOMPS!

Nyehhhhhhhh

As soon as you land, it's

dsmashdsmashdsmash

I might train with Zelda for a bit when and if I bother getting Brawl, but Marth and Ice Climbers were the only ones I was able to handle well.

ICs eh? At least it's less common than Martha.

I might train with Zelda for a bit when and if I bother getting Brawl, but Marth and Ice Climbers were the only ones I was able to handle well.

Try Diddy Kong.

Why? >_>

Stupid Din's Fire...

Nyeh

usmashusmashusmash

*picks Snake*

Kept you waiting, huh?

Oh snap.

Wait, you're heavy.

usmashusmashusmash

DOWN AIR STOMPS!

Nyehhhhhhhh

As soon as you land, it's

dsmashdsmashdsmash

*side tilt*

Try Diddy Kong.

Why? >_>

From what she's said, it seems she likes light and speedy characters. I see you still hate DDK.

Anyway, off to sleep.

Edited by Vergil

*side tilt*

GAME

Peace out fellas.

See ya.

Try Diddy Kong.

Why? >_>

From what she's said, it seems she likes light and speedy characters. I see you still hate DDK.

Anyway, off to sleep.

Zelda isn't speedy in the least though. Besides, there's always guys like Kirby, Ness, Lucas and Falco she could try.

G'night.

Try Diddy Kong.

Why? >_>

Anyway, off to sleep.

Zelda isn't speedy in the least though. Besides, there's always guys like Kirby, Ness, Lucas and Falco she could try.

G'night.

I was planning to main with Toon Link but I'll give those a try. I do like lighter characters, though more balanced rather than just speed.

I used Zelda so often in Melee and I'll be damned if I have to learn a new moveset for her.

Try Diddy Kong.

Why? >_>

Anyway, off to sleep.

G'night.

I was planning to main with Toon Link but I'll give those a try. I do like lighter characters, though more balanced rather than just speed.

I used Zelda so often in Melee and I'll be damned if I have to learn a new moveset for her.

So little people to play heavies as often as I...

Her moves didn't change that much, it's just the new physics that completely fucked up some characters ( Falcon, just to name him ) while a lot more benefit from it ( I'll just say something like Falco or Game and Watch, though even DK got a notable boost ).

So little people to play heavies as often as I...

Her moves didn't change that much, it's just the new physics that completely fucked up some characters ( Falcon, just to name him ) while a lot more benefit from it ( I'll just say something like Falco or Game and Watch, though even DK got a notable boost ).

Zelda is kind of heavy so... Would Link count as one too? @_@

I never really played as those even in Melee... I never got used to DK in any of the games...

Zelda is kind of heavy so... Would Link count as one too? @_@

I never really played as those even in Melee... I never got used to DK in any of the games...

Zelda is tall, but rather light. Link himself is rather heavy though, but he's slow and can barely recover. If you really want a good Zelda series character, Toon Link is probably the best with Zelda/Sheik a bit behind. I main Ganondorf and I find him very fun to play, but it's stupidly difficult to win matches with him at times. He does have awesome moves, though :D

:[ Oh well, surely you'll find a character of your liking.

I miss the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games...

NPCspawn reborn with no clip on fun times..

Force grip was pretty fun to use also

Anything involving the Lightsaber and Kyle Katarn was a fun time.

Except in Jedi Academy, where you'd get violated in every direction by Kyle if you take the Dark Side route...

Zelda is tall, but rather light. Link himself is rather heavy though, but he's slow and can barely recover. If you really want a good Zelda series character, Toon Link is probably the best with Zelda/Sheik a bit behind. I main Ganondorf and I find him very fun to play, but it's stupidly difficult to win matches with him at times. He does have awesome moves, though :D

:[ Oh well, surely you'll find a character of your liking.

I don't mind dealing with Link's faults. If I can use him properly my skills with Toon Link would improve in the mean time that I don't have him. (I think.) But yeah, aside from Ganondorf I tend to use all Zelda types. : D

I'll have to work for it :<