FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't mind dealing with Link's faults. If I can use him properly my skills with Toon Link would improve in the mean time that I don't have him. (I think.) But yeah, aside from Ganondorf I tend to use all Zelda types. : D

I'll have to work for it :<

Oh there's easy ways to get all secret characters. Just do stamina + flower matches with 1 HP for the enemy and you should have Toon Link after an hour or 2.

It's ok. Do note that you have quite a lot of teachers available for that here :>

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games...

NPCspawn reborn with no clip on fun times..

Force grip was pretty fun to use also

Anything involving the Lightsaber and Kyle Katarn was a fun time.

Except in Jedi Academy, where you'd get violated in every direction by Kyle if you take the Dark Side route...

The only thing i hated in that series was sometimes you get lost, (well for me like that one level in Jedi Outcast where you have to escalate to top buildings to ride a trash compactor to enter the hideout

Edited by Generic Officer

I miss the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games...

NPCspawn reborn with no clip on fun times..

Force grip was pretty fun to use also

Anything involving the Lightsaber and Kyle Katarn was a fun time.

Except in Jedi Academy, where you'd get violated in every direction by Kyle if you take the Dark Side route...

The only thing i hated in that series was sometimes you get lost, (well for me like that one level in Jedi Outcast where you have to escalate to top buildings to ride a trash compactor to enter the hideout

That was basically That One Level for me. I forgot how I got past that... THough it has been, like, 7 years since I played Outcast last.

...I knew I should have bought it...

Needs more G&W mains/fans

Way too light for my liking D:

I do recall this one trick he can do is like if you get the directional input right, you can do the bucket and it stalls your launch speed by a lot. (Let me find the video)

Way too light for my liking D:

I do recall this one trick he can do is like if you get the directional input right, you can do the bucket and it stalls your launch speed by a lot. (Let me find the video)

Nah I know that. I still play a bit as him but he's definitely not in my favorite characters.

Oh there's easy ways to get all secret characters. Just do stamina + flower matches with 1 HP for the enemy and you should have Toon Link after an hour or 2.

It's ok. Do note that you have quite a lot of teachers available for that here :>

Good to know! I still need to get used to Link, though. :>

8DDD

I found him to... clunky(?) for my tastes.

He's getting a little too old to have lolis in his avatar and sig

Tell that to CrashGordon.

Oh wait. He's a being created in the sheer opposite of logic. His mouth is like the Pandora's Box of the Renaissance.

Oh, and Toon Link is the best Zelda Series character. Too bad he had to be a damn clone. Also too bad the Zelda Series isn't very good this time around.

I use Donkey Kong though. I believe he is the only character with not one, but TWO attacks which shake the screen.

Also, I like yelling "DONKEY PUNCH".

Fucking dark mages. They kept landing criticals on Cyas, but now they crossed the damn line by criticaling Lara.

Edit: Re-attempting this and everything is going fine so far.

Edit2: Heh heh heh, stupid Coluta. Shouldn't have tried to capture Leaf with a Horseslayer. Now you made yourself easier to kill.

Edit3: FE5 Chapter 23 completed.

Edited by Black Soldier