• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the best person for the Solar manual in Binary?

I like to give it to people who get + skill with a legendary weapon, like the other 2 manuals you get later.

Sun was given to Levin for me, but looking at it again it would've been better on Sigurd.

Tank Sigurd ehh?

That will Help Celice later on......

Let's just say Sigurd doesn't get the hax avoid Levin gets, though Holsety weighs you down a bit in this.

10 Wt Holsety T_T

They balanced it.

I actually have 8 platinum. Thanks to Padova that is.

But I only have 1 gold and 2 diamonds.

Yay?

I'd say yay actually.

Platinum is one of the rarest ores. I couldn't even find any so I had to go to Palmero.

I like to give it to people who get + skill with a legendary weapon, like the other 2 manuals you get later.

Sun was given to Levin for me, but looking at it again it would've been better on Sigurd.

Tank Sigurd ehh?

Let's just say Sigurd doesn't get the hax avoid Levin gets, though Holsety weighs you down a bit in this.

10 Wt Holsety T_T

They balanced it.

What's Levin strength right now?

Tank Sigurd ehh?

10 Wt Holsety T_T

They balanced it.

=(

Tank Sigurd ehh?

10 Wt Holsety T_T

They balanced it.

=(

+11 AS.

I'd say yay actually.

Platinum is one of the rarest ores. I couldn't even find any so I had to go to Palmero.

Unfortunately, gold is in short supply lately. I need to upgrade two more tools to the fourth level, and then I'll focus on bringing them to their final state.

And Astra? Is there anywhere besides Trieste that I can find apples?

Oh look! Another platinum. *finger twirl*

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Tank Sigurd ehh?

10 Wt Holsety T_T

They balanced it.

=(

How is it your Levin came with only 3 strength. I have mainly played Elite mode so if there are stat differences then i'm sorry for the intrusion.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

I'd say yay actually.

Unfortunately, gold is in short supply lately. I need to upgrade two more tools to the fourth level, and then I'll focus on bringing them to their final state.

And Astra? Is there anywhere besides Trieste that I can find apples?

Oh look! Another platinum. *finger twirl*

Go to the fall area then and try your luck at gold.

Trieste is the only area for apples.

How is it your Levin came with only 3 strength. I have mainly played Elite mode so if there are stat differences then i'm sorry for the intrusion.

The RNG. It screws things up for people.

No need. Somehow, 4 gold just sprang into my pack. That's just enough to bring the last two to the fourth level.

... Dang. Guess I'll be waiting a bit.

What Elite mode?

After you click new game and your about to select a save slot press right-left-right-left-right-left-right-right & then on the main menu theres a new option for new game where all your characters have the elite skill & I think there's some other bonuses in Elite mode too.

What Elite mode?

After you click new game and your about to select a save slot press right-left-right-left-right-left-right-right & then on the main menu theres a new option for new game where all you characters have the elite skill & I think there's some other bonuses in Elite mode too.

That's in FE5 only.... he's talking about FE4 and the hack called binary

Edited by Generic Officer

What Elite mode?

After you click new game and your about to select a save slot press right-left-right-left-right-left-right-right & then on the main menu theres a new option for new game where all you characters have the elite skill & I think there's some other bonuses in Elite mode too.

That's in FE5 only.... he's talking about FE4

okay I didn't know but thanks for letting me know.

What Elite mode?

You were thinking of Sety then.

What Elite mode?

You were thinking of Sety then.

Yes that's it I got Levin & Sety mixed up, (haven't played FE5 in a while forgot it's all 2nd gen)

No need. Somehow, 4 gold just sprang into my pack. That's just enough to bring the last two to the fourth level.

... Dang. Guess I'll be waiting a bit.

gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Why?

Yup, they're all level 4 now. ^^ And I actually have 1 extra gold. : D

I need twelve apples to clear a statue in Trieste Forest. I only have 9.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Yeah, I was wondering why he thought Levin was in FE5. ._.

Also, Matthis > Vyland, damn it.

Levin IS in FE5 though :)

I mean as a playable Holesty user. Why didn't Levin die at the Battle of Barahara.

He's fucking Holsety, tough to kill man. Manfloy got lucky with the RNG and killed Levin, he was then resurrected by Holsety.

Yeah, I was wondering why he thought Levin was in FE5. ._.

Also, Matthis > Vyland, damn it.

Levin IS in FE5 though :)

I mean as a playable Holesty user. Why didn't Levin die at the Battle of Barahara.

Because Manfloy RNG raped him AFTER.