• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have 12 platinum, though. : D

At the very least, I suggest you go to level 3, so you can cover a 3x3 area (which is one set of seeds sewn).

Buy them all from Yue? sweatdrop.gif

That's what I do.

and I don't feel like upgrading. :<

As long as I can charge ma lazer can/hoe, I'm fine.

8800 gold per piece? Nooo thank you. I'm still just monopolizing my strawberry farm. I go to Padova each morning after I water my crops, and mine each rock for any ores that may prove useful. I started to limit it to silver and up, but my supply of more common ores is dwindling, so I probably want to take em all again.

Very well, but at least upgrade those to level 3, ok? =P

So why'd you say yes??? =P

And is that level 2 or 3?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH... I thought you meant like level 5... as in those items require a forging level of 5... sweatdrop.gif

Nah. I'm going for 5, myself. Making the first 3 upgrades was easy, because all I needed was ores. But for level 5, you need to kill monsters and such to get the proper material. I do have 12 platinum, though. : D

At the very least, I suggest you go to level 3, so you can cover a 3x3 area (which is one set of seeds sewn).

@Bold O_O

Platinum Shield:newyears:

Is there a problem? D:

Next time I get to the right day, I'm taking shield class 2 and 3, seeing as 1 is already covered.

Do any of you think it's a good idea that I change my name from Masamune_Wielder to Tyrfing_Wielder to be more Fire Emblem relevant.

I wouldn't really matter to us.

Okay just wanted some input thank you though.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

You guys... I never bought my crap or ever bothered forging weapons/shields... Never brought up any of the tools past their 3rd forge, either.

You sure you're not putting a wee bit too much thought into this? Are you even doing Tanya's requests? D:

You guys... I never bought my crap or ever bothered forging weapons/shields... Never brought up any of the tools past their 3rd forge, either.

You sure you're not putting a wee bit too much thought into this? Are you even doing Tanya's requests? D:

I just want the chaos blade. But that's a while away. First, I have to make a Sakura. And then a Soul Eater. And then finally a Chaos Blade.

But what I'm wondering, is how many times can you upgrade a sword? My defender already has 30 attack, so yeah. XD

Oh, and when I can I'll be making a Platinum sword.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I just want the chaos blade. But that's a while away. First, I have to make a Sakura. And then a Soul Eater. And then finally a Chaos Blade.

Does it look anything like this?

2ez5ikx.jpg

:<

Does it look anything like this?

2ez5ikx.jpg

:<

I wouldn't know, seeing as I don't have one, but I wouldn't mind seeing as that's one awesome looking blade.

Would that one right there happen to be poisonous?

I dunno. Seems an awful waste of upgrading your Defender. Besides, the Platinum sword only has 24 base attack. I'd just skip ahead to the Dragonslayer.

Are you even doing Tanya's requests? D:

Yes mommy~! :D

Good Roxas. : D

But what I'm wondering, is how many times can you upgrade a sword? My defender already has 30 attack, so yeah. XD

Says the person who wanted a Star Saber and decided to use a Defender the rest of the way through.

In-game, up to Level 10. With wi-fi, up to Level 99.

Would that one right there happen to be poisonous?

Wish it was. :/

But of course DISNEY has to make it so that the Soul Eater is the physical manifestation of the darkness within Riku... or some crap like that. >_<

Six hours... that's not too bad.

Grats~

Oh wait. Looks like it wasn't even five hours. Still not too bad I guess.

Still grats.

I also sleep less than 5 hours today. @_______@

Edited by Fia

I dunno. Seems an awful waste of upgrading your Defender. Besides, the Platinum sword only has 24 base attack. I'd just skip ahead to the Dragonslayer.

I'm gonna make a second defender, silly. ; )

Are you even doing Tanya's requests? D:

Yes mommy~! :D

Good Roxas. : D

But what I'm wondering, is how many times can you upgrade a sword? My defender already has 30 attack, so yeah. XD.gif

Says the person who wanted a Star Saber and decided to use a Defender the rest of the way through.

In-game, up to Level 10. With wi-fi, up to Level 99.

Hey, I gave up with forging because it was boring last time. I'm actually going somewhere with this. My forging level is only 13, but that's still 8 levels higher than how far I got in the first game.

I was one upgrade shy before my health almost ran out, then. D: