• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Fia.

Hi Dio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Hello Fia.

Hi Dio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Good evening!

I should be getting back to that name tomorrow.

Hey, I gave up with forging because it was boring last time. I'm actually going somewhere with this. My forging level is only 13, but that's still 8 levels higher than how far I got in the first game.

I was one upgrade shy before my health almost ran out, then. D:

RF2's forging felt a lot slower than in RF1, so I gave up on whatever I wanted. This time around I'll make a few staffs. :>

Eat yogurt. D:

Hello Fia.

Good evening!

*Praises Dio*

Tell this to yourself, Fia's time is more or less yours, except when it's AM for you, it's PM for her and vice versa!

Oh... yeah... *scribbles down notes*

Got it. :|

Hey, I gave up with forging because it was boring last time. I'm actually going somewhere with this. My forging level is only 13, but that's still 8 levels higher than how far I got in the first game.

I was one upgrade shy before my health almost ran out, then. D:

RF2's forging felt a lot slower than in RF1, so I gave up on whatever I wanted. This time around I'll make a few staffs. :>

Eat yogurt. D:

I think in general, RF2 was more fleshed out than RF1, making doing everything more exciting. Personally, so far I prefer RF2. Who knows, maybe it's successor will be better.

Don't know how to make it. I haven't cooked once. D:

Hello Fia.

Good evening!

*Praises Dio*

dioisgod.png

ALL BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW GOD!

Reminds me of the church Lux did in my honor ._.

No, it's not okay.

Sorry teacher. ;~;

Buy the 6-set of tools from Yue. Not the utensils/equipment, the TOOLS.

Anyway:

1. Get small milk

2. Put milk in yogurt maker

3. ???

4. PROFIT Yogurt. :awesome:

Hello Fia.

Good evening!

*Praises Dio*

dioisgod.png

*Bows down to the new god Dio!*

No, it's not okay.

Sorry teacher. ;~;

Buy the 6-set of tools from Yue. Not the utensils/equipment, the TOOLS.

Anyway:

1. Get small milk

2. Put milk in yogurt maker

3. ???

4. PROFIT Yogurt. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

And besides a buffamoo, where might I get said small milk?

I'm pretty sure the general store sells small milk.

Edited by Musashi

]

Sorry teacher. ;~;

FOR THAT, YOU WILL BE...

Hello Fia.

Good evening!

*Praises Dio*

dioisgod.png

*Bows down to the new god Dio!*

SACRIFICED FOR THE NEW GOD!

I'm pretty sure the general store sell small milk.

inb4 Lux corrects to "sells"

He would have never seen it if you hadn't quoted it. .__________.

Oops... :mellow:

I'm pretty sure the general store sells small milk.

Hmm... Douglas left the store. >_>

Nah.

Err... Actually I did... But I'm trying to put a lid on my grammar nazi habit.