• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

10°! :(

Master-god Dio can't freeze! :)

10° is above freezing, silly.

Not in Farenheit.

It has been established that Dio doesn't use Fahrenheit. .-.

I know. He's Canadian. I was just making a point.

Which reminds me, why the hell does anyone use Celsius for WEATHER? I mean, I can understand using it for other stuff, but the scale is too small to be very reliable for weather (~30 range for average weather patterns in most places, lower in tropical areas) compared to Farenheight (~80, with 100 being the typical hottest temperature of the year)...

It's pink with HEARTS plastered all over it.

EVEN WORSE. ._.

What's so bad about that? Aria would look adorable with something like that. :')

Bed for me~

So much for "having" to stay up.

Sleep well.

Edited by Musashi

Farther away than you may think. I'm in the waaaaay south of the state bordering Massachuesetts, maybe, so I've got a far distance from your country, let alone wherever you may be.

Warrants something of a temperature difference I'd say, considering what an upright state mine is.

Possibly, but we do have the same climate.

Which reminds me, why the hell does anyone use Celsius for WEATHER? I mean, I can understand using it for other stuff, but the scale is too small to be very reliable for weather (~30 range for average weather patterns in most places, lower in tropical areas) compared to Farenheight (~80, with 100 being the typical hottest temperature of the year)...

It's more simple. I mean if it freezes, it's a sub-zero temperature.

It's pink with HEARTS plastered all over it.

EVEN WORSE. ._.

What's so bad about that? Aria would look adorable with something like that. :')

Yeah, she would.

But consider the fact that he and I are using Aaron, and then you'd realize how ridiculous it is. D:

Yeah, she would.

But consider the fact that he and I are using Aaron, and then you'd realize how ridiculous it is. D:

It would look cute on Aaron too D:

He's kind of... in-game and in fandom, usually weaker and more effeminate than Aria a great deal of the time.

I don't live that far north. There aren't polar bears roaming around here...

Speaking of bears...I once went to Oregon to one my parents friends house...It was a bought area with just trees around.

Saw a Bear eating out of the garbage in the back...

Edited by Shigurun

Farther away than you may think. I'm in the waaaaay south of the state bordering Massachuesetts, maybe, so I've got a far distance from your country, let alone wherever you may be.

Warrants something of a temperature difference I'd say, considering what an upright state mine is.

Possibly, but we do have the same climate.

It's more simple. I mean if it freezes, it's a sub-zero temperature.

Eh, I guess that makes sense for Canada, but Mexico's weather never gets that cold. The 100 part would work better for them... :/

Speaking of bears...I once went to Oregon to one my parents friends house...It was a bought area with just trees around.

Likely a black bear, since they often tend to be more aggressive and live closer to humans.

Be sure not to piss them off.

Likely a black bear, since they often tend to be more aggressive and live closer to humans.

Be sure not to piss them off.

:lol: Master-God Dio speaks wise words of wisdom!

I just went back upstairs... :huh:

:lol: Master-God Dio speaks wise words of wisdom!

I just went back upstairs... :huh:

Eh I just know the ways of nature.

Oh if you're in a house it's not so bad. It's mostly if you were outside and spotted a bear.

Oh, while we were there they took me on this ATV around the place and they taught me to shoot this rifle or something... Saw a bear on the way back to the house.

Edited by Shigurun

Wait a minute. Teacher, you said that tools are meant to look more rusty or something, and yet you're saying you'd like such an ornamental waterpot? =o

I said that tools should be simple and rugged. That doesn't mean that Aria wouldn't look adorable carrying a watering can decorated with hearts. =[

Wait a minute. Teacher, you said that tools are meant to look more rusty or something, and yet you're saying you'd like such an ornamental waterpot? =o

I said that tools should be simple and rugged. That doesn't mean that Aria wouldn't look adorable carrying a watering can decorated with hearts. =[

An ornamental waterpot adorned with hearts and can water a whole field isn't simple and rugged, Teacher. =P And besides, Aria is adorable herself. : D If she were a canidate, she'd be my choice.

288cpkx.jpg

:')

Cammy is adorable. : D AND WHAT THE HELL IS A GUY DOING WEARING SPANDEX.