• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks for dio*

I have to study this week. I won't be there often.

Hi Dio!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!\WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Edited by Shigurun

Ok, fainting is an overreaction. Buuuuuut, the lack of Eyeshield love is bad.

I stopped right after the Versus White Knights. It was a good place for a bookmark, don't you agree?

Actually, yes. Did you like it?

Edited by Rei of Nanto

Ok, fainting is an overreaction. Buuuuuut, the lack of Eyeshield love is bad.

I stopped right after the Versus White Knights. It was a good place for a bookmark, don't you agree?

Actually, yes. Did you like it?

It only furthered my respect for Hiruma. Sena too. :')

*looks for dio*

Hi Dio!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!\WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I8WFE-17dM

*looks for dio*

Hi Dio!

Awesome....

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

*looks for dio*

Hi Dio!

Awesome....

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Too bad I'm not that good with Dio yet, I prefer this guy (and yes this is me playing):

*looks for dio*

Hi Dio!

Awesome....

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Too bad I'm not that good with Dio yet, I prefer this guy (and yes this is me playing):

*praises Dio*

:lol: Seen that before.

I just had 2 plates of sushi.

SASHIMI IS BETTER.

Anyway, my I got a stomachache from the intense amounts of raw fish and soy sauce. At least with sushi, you also have other stuff along with it.

For me, I just had a bunch of fatty tuna/eel/rice ._.

*looks for dio*

Hi Dio!

Awesome....

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

*praises Dio*

:lol: Seen that before.

Oh oops :(

This said I have been practicing a bit with Dio. Stupid controls don't want me to do road rollers all the time, though, and the time stop is actually a bitch to pull off vs. a human opponent.

SASHIMI IS BETTER.

Anyway, my I got a stomachache from the intense amounts of raw fish and soy sauce. At least with sushi, you also have other stuff along with it.

If ya want a good sushi sauce just mix Soy sauce, Wasabi, Cuumen & Oyster sauce. (That's my favorite for a little bit of variety)

If ya want a good sushi sauce just mix Soy sauce, Wasabi, Cuumen & Oyster sauce. (That's my favorite for a little bit of variety)

@ bold ...THE FUCK?

Anyway, that probably wouldn't work out for me, since I have sushi/sashimi/some Asian cuisine nearly every day, so doing that mixture would probably kill me from MSG overload. :awesome:

SASHIMI IS BETTER.

I had sushi at hand. -_-

3 plates now.

@ bold ...THE FUCK?

Anyway, that probably wouldn't work out for me, since I have sushi/sashimi/some Asian cuisine nearly every day, so doing that mixture would probably kill me from MSG overload. :awesome:

Oh, okay then never mind. i only have Sushi once a week anyway.