FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'll go ahead and say it ties to Ancient Greek since quite a bit of mythology goes into this game already.

Oh right. Isn't a pomegranate supposed to represent Persephone eating one from the land of the Dead, binding her to Hades? And then Demeter bitched about losing her daughter so she compromised so that during the fall and winter, Persephone goes to the Underworld, while in the spring and summer, she goes with Demeter?

I'm pretty sure its to explain how crops grow in the spring and summer and perish in the fall and winter.

The symbolism of a pomegranate would be some kind of commitment or bond, usually by some kind of manipulation.

Unless I'm way off. Dx

Sure... let's go with that. My ancient mythology elective isn't until sophomore year. :/

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said the fight between Gatts and Kenshiro would be unarmed.

So you admit Serpico would rip Rei a new one?

Kenshiro uses Musou Tensei. R.I.P. Gatts.

Whatever.I'm not into much of Berzerk.

I just got a recipe for levilizer. Is that a recipe for... Leveling up?

Yep. I sold my only levelizer

Excellent, not only do I know the recipe, but I got one from the monster taming contest.

That's the one I sold. :|

So I guessed. It's such a high up level in pharmacy I don't think it's worth the trouble. ^^;

I'll go ahead and say it ties to Ancient Greek since quite a bit of mythology goes into this game already.

Oh right. Isn't a pomegranate supposed to represent Persephone eating one from the land of the Dead, binding her to Hades? And then Demeter bitched about losing her daughter so she compromised so that during the fall and winter, Persephone goes to the Underworld, while in the spring and summer, she goes with Demeter?

I'm pretty sure its to explain how crops grow in the spring and summer and perish in the fall and winter.

The symbolism of a pomegranate would be some kind of commitment or bond, usually by some kind of manipulation.

Unless I'm way off. Dx

Hiruma is waiting for you, Chal~

I never said the fight between Gatts and Kenshiro would be unarmed.

So you admit Serpico would rip Rei a new one?

Kenshiro uses Musou Tensei. R.I.P. Gatts.

Whatever.I'm not into much of Berzerk.

It'd never get past the Dragonslayer. And even if it did, unlike other armor in both series, Gatts' Berserker Armor is actually USEFUL.

Serpico is still alive and kicking, and has survived three duels with Gatts. He's also a Badass Normal. Serpico wins.

It'd never get past the Dragonslayer. And even if it did, unlike other armor in both series, Gatts' Berserker Armor is actually USEFUL.

Serpico is still alive and kicking, and has survived three duels with Gatts. He's also a Badass Normal. Serpico wins.

Stop trying. Kenshiro barely needs to fight. It's like the OP says:"I'll take you down with one finger"

....Why are you still talking 'bout Serpico.

Stop trying. Kenshiro barely needs to fight. It's like the OP says:"I'll take you down with one finger"

....Why are you still talking 'bout Serpico.

That finger still has to hit a pressure point. It's like trying to use Gyro's Steel Balls against a target that's got every method of catching balls out there built directly into it's armor and weaponry.

Because Serpico is awesome. >.>;;

That finger still has to hit a pressure point. It's like trying to use Gyro's Steel Balls against a target that's got every method of catching balls out there built directly into it's armor and weaponry.

That's pretty irrelevant. Heck, one pat at the shoulder would do the job. Pressure points are scattered all over the body.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Don't worry. Everything will work out in the end.

I guess so. I'm just worried that I am last priority.

Hope for the best, expect the worst.

This.

Edited by Rei of Nanto

Mine's only 1. happy.gif

Same with cooking.

Eugh. I've been trying to raise my cooking level like crazy, but it's taking forever.

Screw food. I defeated the crystal mammoth and I was level 23, without food. I don't need it, and neither do you. ^^

This.

Just make sure you're actually prepared ahead of time. We wouldn't want a repeat of what happened last time...

Surprised I wouldn't be. I think I am prepared.

Mine's only 1. happy.gif

Same with cooking.

Eugh. I've been trying to raise my cooking level like crazy, but it's taking forever.

Screw food. I defeated the crystal mammoth and I was level 23, without food. I don't need it, and neither do you. ^^

I never use food. I need it for requests. :|