FE4 THREAD

Fia

Mine's only 1. happy.gif

Same with cooking.

Eugh. I've been trying to raise my cooking level like crazy, but it's taking forever.

Screw food. I defeated the crystal mammoth and I was level 23, without food. I don't need it, and neither do you. ^^

I never use food. I need it for requests. :|

Screw requests, they're useless too.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

Just make sure you're actually prepared ahead of time. We wouldn't want a repeat of what happened last time...

Surprised I wouldn't be. I think I am prepared.

You're not.

I AM SHOCK

This.

Just make sure you're actually prepared ahead of time. We wouldn't want a repeat of what happened last time...

Surprised I wouldn't be. I think I am prepared.

You're not.

I AM SHOCK

Go prepare little man.

*prepares*

Bad Lux. I might just have to throw you in detention with Roxas.

I stand by my statement. The Man can't keep me down.

...Lux, what the hell.

Well, in first gen, sure they're helpful. In second gen, besides getting a girlfriend/boyfriend requests, they're pointless.

Even the missing pages. Spells, besides escape, cure, and medication (all attainable through other means) are useless.

That finger still has to hit a pressure point. It's like trying to use Gyro's Steel Balls against a target that's got every method of catching balls out there built directly into it's armor and weaponry.

That's pretty irrelevant. Heck, one pat at the shoulder would do the job. Pressure points are scattered all over the body.

The Berserk Armor is full body plate. And the helmet's anchored to the armor.

Somehow in a way that Gatts can still turn his head, but I digress. There's no visible gaps in the armor. Hell, even the armpits look like they are armored somehow.

And besides, there's a good chance Kenshiro would never get in range to begin with. Gatts is disgustingly quick with that sword, to the point where he's faster than even the resident Fencer Serpico (Most of the time- Serpico's tactics tend to prevent Gatts from getting to his sword, but that's mostly through choosing where to fight him. And even THAT doesn't really help the third time.)

That finger still has to hit a pressure point. It's like trying to use Gyro's Steel Balls against a target that's got every method of catching balls out there built directly into it's armor and weaponry.

That's pretty irrelevant. Heck, one pat at the shoulder would do the job. Pressure points are scattered all over the body.

The Berserk Armor is full body plate. And the helmet's anchored to the armor.

Somehow in a way that Gatts can still turn his head, but I digress. There's no visible gaps in the armor. Hell, even the armpits look like they are armored somehow.

And besides, there's a good chance Kenshiro would never get in range to begin with. Gatts is disgustingly quick with that sword, to the point where he's faster than even the resident Fencer Serpico (Most of the time- Serpico's tactics tend to prevent Gatts from getting to his sword, but that's mostly through choosing where to fight him. And even THAT doesn't really help the third time.)

Musou Tensei = dead Gatts. Also Kenshiro does have long range. And he is faster than Gatts. HE BREAKS ALL SORTS OF METAL SHIT, DAMMIT

Go for Junko.

0 Jirou - 1 Junko

Well, in first gen, sure they're helpful. In second gen, besides getting a girlfriend/boyfriend requests, they're pointless.

Even the missing pages. Spells, besides escape, cure, and medication (all attainable through other means) are useless.

I consider the boyfriend/girlfriend requests completely pointless but its about character. >__>

Tanya's secret. Do you at least know that?

I consider the boyfriend/girlfriend requests completely pointless but its about character. >__>

Tanya's secret. Do you at least know that?

If only to change the voice when it says "Rune Factory 2." I cannot stand Aaron's voice there.

No. It's probably something about her being a phoenix, though. Or something not entirely human.