FE4 THREAD

Fia

H-H-H-HARUDOKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~ *SQUEE!*

She doesn't/won't like you.

Don't tell me what I do and don't like. D:<

I'm not telling you. I'm telling him.

FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!111!!!!

You ended up having some good luck while playing C24 and then you put the cursor over one of those glitched mercs?

@Lux: *Attacks with Bat*

Edited by Vergil

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That finger still has to hit a pressure point. It's like trying to use Gyro's Steel Balls against a target that's got every method of catching balls out there built directly into it's armor and weaponry.

That's pretty irrelevant. Heck, one pat at the shoulder would do the job. Pressure points are scattered all over the body.

The Berserk Armor is full body plate. And the helmet's anchored to the armor.

Somehow in a way that Gatts can still turn his head, but I digress. There's no visible gaps in the armor. Hell, even the armpits look like they are armored somehow.

And besides, there's a good chance Kenshiro would never get in range to begin with. Gatts is disgustingly quick with that sword, to the point where he's faster than even the resident Fencer Serpico (Most of the time- Serpico's tactics tend to prevent Gatts from getting to his sword, but that's mostly through choosing where to fight him. And even THAT doesn't really help the third time.)

Musou Tensei = dead Gatts. Also Kenshiro does have long range. And he is faster than Gatts. HE BREAKS ALL SORTS OF METAL SHIT, DAMMIT

He still needs to break Gatt's defense, when the Berserk Armor has never been broken through and the Dragonslayer is literally stated to be nigh unbreakable.

Kenshirous range is over 7 feet?

The Dragonslayer has taken Cannon fire at point blank and has been shown to take even the most brutal attacks from the demonic Apostles (Each of which are easily as strong as, say, Count Dracula. In fact, Gatts brutalizes one Vladimir Dracula Tepes fairly easily in the pilot, which is canon). And then there's still the Berserker Armor behind that.

If only to change the voice when it says "Rune Factory 2." I cannot stand Aaron's voice there.

No. It's probably something about her being a phoenix, though. Or something not entirely human.

:awesome:

No. Nothing like that. It's just amusing to see reactions in requests.

If only to change the voice when it says "Rune Factory 2." I cannot stand Aria's voice there.

Fixed.

Aaaah. So that was Lionel's voice! I've been wondering why-- oh screw it.

He still needs to break Gatt's defense, when the Berserk Armor has never been broken through and the Dragonslayer is literally stated to be nigh unbreakable.

The Dragonslayer has taken Cannon fire at point blank and has been shown to take even the most brutal attacks from the demonic Apostles (Each of which are easily as strong as, say, Count Dracula. In fact, Gatts brutalizes one Vladimir Dracula Tepes fairly easily in the pilot, which is canon). And then there's still the Berserker Armor behind that.

Ten Ha Kassatsu. Doesn't need to break that damn armor, just use a Wave Beam effect to get through it and kill for great justice.

Also he used Yuda's Reppuken.

Face it, Gatts is only that badass because of his "toys" his coolness drops when it's the regular Gatts.

Quiet, guys. Please don't interrupt the intellectual debate between Rei and Gio.

GG is drinking too much. Arguing with drunkards is fun

FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!111!!!!

You ended up having some good luck while playing C24 and then you put the cursor over one of those glitched mercs?

Much worse. I accidentally loaded a save state (that I should have deleted) that took me back to Ch21, by pressing the wrong key. Now I have to do those chapters again X_X

FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!111!!!!

Much worse. I accidentally loaded a save state (that I should have deleted) that took me back to Ch21, by pressing the wrong key. Now I have to do those chapters again X_X

Ouch... should've kept backup save states.

It is?

BR Drunkards have charisma

You're insane.

Edited by Vergil

Ten Ha Kassatsu. Doesn't need to break that damn armor, just use a Wave Beam effect to get through it and kill for great justice.

Also he used Yuda's Reppuken.

Face it, Gatts is only that badass because of his "toys" his coolness drops when it's the regular Gatts.

Regular Gatts fought off an entire hoarde of demons barehanded durring the eclipse.

Granted, he was eventually caught and lost an arm and an eye, and probably would have died has SK not rescued him and Caska, but he was implied to have been fighting off that horde for hours on end. And he only was subdued when he spotted Caska getting raeped by demons and tried to save her.

Regular Gatts fought off an entire hoarde of demons barehanded durring the eclipse.

Granted, he was eventually caught and lost an arm and an eye, and probably would have died has SK not rescued him and Caska, but he was implied to have been fighting off that horde for hours on end. And he only was subdued when he spotted Caska getting raeped by demons and tried to save her.

A badass that loses badass points is still a badass, duh. I never said he was a wimp.

Quiet, guys. Please don't interrupt the intellectual debate between Rei and Gio.

GG is drinking too much. Arguing with drunkards is fun

Boredom + ADHD = Reaction similar to drunkeness.

I've actually never truly been drunk. I'm actually kinda afraid of what would happen if I DID get drunk, because I get these impulses to do REALLY stupid shit that I have trouble keeping myself from doing sometimes.

Also, it'd be a bit harder for me to get drunk anyways, because IMHO, Beer tastes like horse piss. And yes, I have had beer before.

Also, it'd be a bit harder for me to get drunk anyways, because IMHO, Beer tastes like horse piss. And yes, I have had beer before.

But have you had horse piss before?