FE4 THREAD

Fia

New pastime.

Yay oxymorons.

Want one? I'll try to not fit in Bad Luck anywhere.

Sure. And feel free to, just add in others as well. Most would just be like Bad Luck = Pilot.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dio, shouldn't you change Generic's nationality to Asian-American too? :huh:

Oh yeah I forgot I looked at his picture once. He doesn't say it in each post like you do though.

...oh right.

Well, I need something to explain why I listen to K-Pop, or else people will think of me as a Korean weaboo. <_<

My favorite band is Japanese.

Hey Dio, shouldn't you change Generic's nationality to Asian-American too? :huh:

Oh yeah I forgot I looked at his picture once. He doesn't say it in each post like you do though.

...oh right.

Well, I need something to explain why I listen to K-Pop, or else people will think of me as a Korean weaboo. <_<

Because you like it? AFAIK, it can't be because "people think it's cool" since we don't care for your K-pop videos.

Because you like it? AFAIK, it can't be because "people think it's cool" since we don't care for your K-pop videos.

Hey! Musashi tries tosurvive listen to them! D:

And?

I've honestly never watched a single one.

I usually close it 3 seconds right after the singing starts. There was one where I closed it before that happened because it was just taking too long to start >_>.

Edited by Vergil

New pastime.

Yay oxymorons.

Want one? I'll try to not fit in Bad Luck anywhere.

Sure. And feel free to, just add in others as well. Most would just be like Bad Luck = Pilot.

Alright then.

Ar-Wing Pilot: A SF member. Known for his great liking of the Star Fox series.

Strengths: THE reference if you need any help in Star Fox. An overall nice guy with a positive attitude unless you jab him about his bad luck. He's still pretty tough nontheless.

Weaknesses: He's hardly ever around D: Come more often PLEASE! A little unlucky...just a little :3

That doesn't mean I care.

Eh, Marthur hates me just as much as NoName. Maybe more.

Several users here hate you and you did say troll around here...

Yeah, but as far as the trolling goes, I've mostly stopped. I really haven't trolled anyone in here for a while now.

Alright then.

Strengths: THE reference if you need any help in Star Fox. An overall nice guy with a positive attitude unless you jab him about his bad luck. He's still pretty tough nontheless.

Weaknesses: He's hardly ever around D: Come more often PLEASE! A little unlucky...just a little :3

Okay, okay, I get the message. Come more often. XD

Yeah, but as far as the trolling goes, I've mostly stopped. I really haven't trolled anyone in here for a while now.

Trolling's not a good idea in a place you frequent a lot and don't wanna make lots of enemies >_>. Also, Rei's sig.

Nine days ago isn't exactly what I'd consider a while.

Hey Master-Dio you should do one on soul...

Let's see.

soul1112: A young member of SF. Often present in the debating boards, but also in FfTF

Strengths: I guess he admits his faults easily and tries to correct them

Weaknesses: Contradicts himself too much. If you hate the FE 4 THREAD, why the hell do you still bother coming here? Also his copyright of Sanaki and tendencies to make nonsensical posts.

Alright then.

Okay, okay, I get the message. Come more often. XD

You're really fun to talk to. You really need to come here more often D:

Trolling's not a good idea in a place you frequent a lot and don't wanna make lots of enemies >_>. Also, Rei's sig.

It's built into my personality, unfortunately. I've been trying to get it out since I actually managed to get myself banned from... What forum was it again?

Nine days ago isn't exactly what I'd consider a while.

I'M TRYING, DAMNIT!

Hey Master-Dio you should do one on soul...

Let's see.

soul1112: A young member of SF. Often present in the debating boards, but also in FfTF

Strengths: I guess he admits his faults easily and tries to correct them

Weaknesses: Contradicts himself too much. If you hate the FE 4 THREAD, why the hell do you still bother coming here? Also his copyright of Sanaki and tendencies to make nonsensical posts.

Is it okay if I post this in Oujay's empire to give it to soul?