FE4 THREAD

Fia

I've been asked by Fia to make one for TheEnd, one for Nini and one for myself. Also I'm doing one for her.

TheEnd: A Brazilian member of SF and an Ex-moderator of FESS. Oldest member of the thread.

Strengths: An extensive source of knowledge about many subjects. Good translator and what a talent for RP *claps*.

Weaknesses: Fia, self-proclaimed boring and unfriendly.

Nini: An American member of SF. Known for his tenure as Julius, AKA Punching Bag, Juljus and his constant avatar changes.

Strengths: ...Are you kidding me? Alright, he's a fun, intellignent little bugger. Rather mature for his age.

Weaknesses: Everything, especially RPers, Matthis, and Ricardo. Also when debates get too far he loses control.

Dio: A Canadian member of SF and former member of FESS. Made famous for his Epic Hilda RP which scarred the FE 4 THREAD forever. He definitely regrets that it was lost.

Strengths: Epic RPer -FE 4 THREAD denizens. Otherwise a competitive Brawler and someone willing to help for any situation.

Weaknesses: Fia, Final Destination, King of Laziness and Procrastinating, provocative with NSFW tendencies.

Fia: An Indonesian member of SF and a former member of FESS. Everyone's favorite member, we just all love her so much~

Strengths: She submits pretty much everyone because she's THAT attractive, then poses as an uke. Also craziness and an excellent RPer.

Weaknesses: Queen of Laziness and Procrastinating, self-esteem, self-proclaimed boring.

Edited by Dio

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I'm on drugs! :D

...Sudafed PE. I have a cold...

But you know what I mean. 8D

*flaps arms and runs in circles*

*throws cherry bombs*

:sweatdrop:

Don't you think it's a bit late for these crazy antics?

Well, I'm done with my homework for tomorrow. Just munching on some Starbursts/ working on a project due wednesday. :|

Fixed.

:facepalm::newyears:

:awesome::newyears:

I've been asked by Fia to make one for TheEnd, one for Nini and one for myself. Also I'm doing one for her.

TheEnd: A Brazilian member of SF and an Ex-moderator of FESS. Oldest member of the thread.

Strengths: An extensive source of knowledge about many subjects. Good translator and what a talent for RP *claps*.

Nini: An American member of SF. Known for his tenure as Julius, AKA Punching Bag, Juljus and his constant avatar changes.

Strengths: ...Are you kidding me? Alright, he's a fun, intellignent little bugger. Rather mature for his age.

Weaknesses: Everything, especially RPers, Matthis, and Ricardo. Also when debates get too far he loses control.

Dio: A Canadian member of SF and former member of FESS. Made famous for his Epic Hilda RP which scarred the FE 4 THREAD forever. He definitely regrets that it was lost.

Strengths: Epic RPer -FE 4 THREAD denizens. Otherwise a competitive Brawler and someone willing to help for any situation.

Weaknesses: Fia, Final Destination, King of Laziness and Procrastinating, provocative with NSFW tendencies.

Fia: An Indonesian member of SF and a former member of FESS. Everyone's favorite member, we just all love her so much~

Strengths: She submits pretty much everyone because she's THAT attractive, then poses as an uke. Also craziness and an excellent RPer.

Weaknesses: Queen of Laziness and Procrastinating, self-esteem, self-proclaimed boring.

Quite accurate, from what I know.

Well, I'm done with my homework for tomorrow. Just munching on some Starbursts/ working on a project due wednesday. :|

The usual story. :rolleyes:

Fixed.

:facepalm::newyears:

:awesome::newyears:

Quite accurate, from what I know.

Master Dio is never wrong.

Very nice/accurate.

...so whatever was Epic Hilda anyway? :/

Sadist and masochist, NSFW, and many other things.

Go on, Pilot...

You shouldn't have to be educated on something like this. ಠ_ಠ

Your detention just got longer.

You misspelled banning.

Basically, BDSM, rather detailled and violent orgies, dominatrix, etc.

Fia had 5 partners AT THE SAME TIME.

Perhaps.

*shudder*

And I was the only one that was denied by her. The only one. ;.;

Eternal Detention can go on even further?

Yes.

;__________________;

Basically, BDSM, rather detailled and violent orgies, dominatrix, etc.

Fia had 5 partners AT THE SAME TIME.

:wtf:

fuck...