FE4 THREAD

Fia

Mayhem, disorder, messy, unorganized, barbaric, savage, etc...

Take your pick.

Oh, and let's not forget pandemonium. :awesome:

Same difference. The idea is boring.

Blame Sirius' unoriginality

I knew I wouldn't like this plot twist.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaoi fangirls >>> Yuri fanboys

Oh? Then let us look at the typical behavior of each group...

Typical yuri fanboy: Oh, Yuri! *Faps* Okay, on to other stuff.

Typical yaoi fangirl: Oh, Yaoi! *Tangs* *Writes yaoi fanfic* *Tangs* *Draws yaoi fanart* *Tangs* *Chats about yaoi pairing* *Tangs* *Writes second yaoi fanfic* *Tangs*...

Yeah, I think Yuri fanboys win here, because at least they arn't completely obsessed with it. Unlike them fujoshi....

Thank you for proving my point.

That yaoi fangirls are obsessive psychos who spend more time fantasizing about two men having buttsecks than actually having a life?

So the obsessive psychos who spend more time fantasizing about two men having buttsecks than actually having a life are better than guys who enjoy seeing two women get it on occasionally? At least the Yuri fanboys have their sanity.

True, whipped guys can't be bad guys.

*Makes Rei listen to american boy bands*

More like the butt-monkeys or woobies. ENSENBLE DARKHORSE MAX

MUDA DA

True, whipped guys can't be bad guys.

*Makes Rei listen to american boy bands*

More like the butt-monkeys or woobies. ENSENBLE DARKHORSE MAX

MUDA DA

... What.

*Makes Rei watch a playthrough of Superman 64 that includes all the glitches like getting stuck in midair because you apparently touched a wall even though you're 2 feet away from it*

*Makes Rei watch a playthrough of Superman 64 that includes all the glitches like getting stuck in midair because you apparently touched a wall even though you're 2 feet away from it*

I lied. THIS proves beyond any reasonable doubt that Sirius is FE4 THREAD's Big Bad.

... What.

Whipped guys aren't the bad guys. The are Chew Toys or Woobies. The Woobie part probably affects it's popularity, making the whipped guy an Ensemble Darkhorse.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

... What.

Whipped guys aren't the bad guys. The are Chew Toys or Woobies. The Woobie part probably affects it's popularity, making the whipped guy an Ensemble Darkhorse.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

*Uses Bender's time travel code to send Rei back to that time he got raped and raged about it*

I don't know anything about this.

I lied. THIS proves beyond any reasonable doubt that Sirius is FE4 THREAD's Big Bad.

I think it's too obvious.

I call decoy.

*Uses Bender's time travel code to send Rei back to that time he got raped and raged about it*

*Uses DeLorean to go back to the future*

I don't know anything about this.

AH VÁ

I think it's too obvious.

I call decoy.

Suspect as much as you want.

Progress?

*Freezes Rei before he can do that*

You can't freeze me on the past while you are in the future of the past.

*Freezes Rei before he can do that*

You can't freeze me on the past while you are in the future of the past.

I wasn't.

YOU CAN'T FREEZE ME ON THE PAST EITHER. IT WOULD CAUSE A MASSIVE FUTURE CHANGING