• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't want to imagine the mass revolts. And the books... don't forget the books!

One of the protesters is bound to write a book so huge and full of shit that it may become a weapon of mass destruction.

Gespenst.gif

Is this the book you're talking about Thunderman?

(lol Gespenst).

Gespenst's origin makes perfect sense now...

Hey guys, I can legally sell my ultimate product now!

(Hopefully it hits Ebay by next week).

Hi Billy Mays here with another fantastic product!

Tired of your class set B units ending up like shit because they suck at combat and durability? Well now that's a thing of the past with the new HG (not to be confused with Heart Gold).

Just start up the program and it'll automatically turn your crappy Class set B unit into a competent General with no hassle at all and no fees!

Not satisfied with our product? Not a problem! In just 3 easy steps and I can walk over there and kick you in the balls! But wait! through this special TV offer, we'll triple your investment! 3 copies of program in case you lose the first and a kick in the balls for each one you lose! Order now!

That could've been so much better :(

*Looks at CM's member title*. OH COME ON!

Edited by Vergil

Tired of your class set B units ending up like shit because they suck at combat and durability? Well now that's a thing of the past with the new HG (not to be confused with Heart Gold).

Just start up the program and it'll automatically turn your crappy Class set B unit into a competent General with no hassle at all and no fees!

Not satisfied with our product? Not a problem! In just 3 easy steps and I can walk over there and kick you in the balls! But wait! through this special TV offer, we'll triple your investment! 3 copies of program in case you lose the first and a kick in the balls for each one you lose! Order now!

Hey man, it works!

*Steals*.

Hey man, it works!

*Steals*.

Billy Mays here with the Jet Hammer! Just push the button and watch the hammer nuke everything within a 250 mile radius!

*Uses it on CM*