Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I just kill you instead? D:

You think you're man enough to do that?

Y-Yes... I am! I shall not be punished for no reason!

Are you sure about that? You're trembling.

Yes! I'll run you through! I refuse punishment! *Takes defender; charges at Teacher*

Better a furry than a fag.

Specific effects of the Mokomoko Belt, please. I'll decide if it's furry or not for myself.

Mais' Transformation Belt turns him into a Golden Mokomoko.

Basically a sheep.

...Yeah. Okay. It's a furry.

DO NOT WANT.

Mokomoko Belt: Slap it on any trap, and Trap Disarmed. You may proceed to fap away. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

If you're a furry.

Better a furry than a fag.

Specific effects of the Mokomoko Belt, please. I'll decide if it's furry or not for myself.

Turns you into this: rf-mokomoko.jpgA gold one at that.

Yes! I'll run you through! I refuse punishment! *Takes defender; charges at Teacher*

That's was a sad display. I didn't even have to step that far to the side to avoid your attack. Your skills have become dull.

That's was a sad display. I didn't even have to step that far to the side to avoid your attack. Your skills have become dull.

Nngh...

*hurrican spin*

Nngh...

*hurrican spin*

Hurrican spin? I've never heard of this technique.

Nngh...

*hurrican spin*

USE THE BOOST!

Owaitwronggame-

Nngh...

*hurrican spin*

BAH. MISPELLING. >_>

*hurricane spin*

Nngh...

*hurrican spin*

BAH. MISPELLING. >_>

*hurricane spin*

*Hurricane Kicks Lux*

I'm surprised that no spells have been taken out yet. >_>

This is the FE4 Thread.

Musashi said that even though I have major Fala, I'm not allowed to use Falaflame.

Which, for the record, is probably the only decent spell out there that I can use. :[

Edited by Roxas

I'm surprised that no spells have been taken out yet. >_>

This is the FE4 Thread.

Musashi said that even though I have major Fala, I'm not allowed to use Falaflame.

Which, for the record, is probably the only decent spell out there that I can use. :[

*HOLSETY*

BAH. MISPELLING. >_>

*hurricane spin*

All that spinning is bound to make you dizzy. I'll just keep dodging until you stop, and... There! You're wide open! Now to deliver a crushing blow to the stomach... and then one to the back of the head while you're doubled over.

BAH. MISPELLING. >_>

*hurricane spin*

All that spinning is bound to make you dizzy. I'll just keep dodging until you stop, and... There! You're wide open! Now to deliver a crushing blow to the stomach... and then one to the back of the head while you're doubled over.

*Spinzaku Kick*