FE4 THREAD

Fia

PIRATE'S WRATH

Whoever that was aimed that is fucked, especially when the only move more powerful than that in the entire game is Prophecy.

I find it faster and more satisfying to spam Pirate's Wrath on Ramirez instead of using Prophesy.

The Black Looper though... yeah, Prophesy spam.

Pirate's Wrath is a more epic animation, and only the most epically animated specials deserve to be used on a guy as awesome as Rami.

PIRATE'S WRATH

ALLCAPS

ARCADIA DAMMIT

Skies?

Is there any other?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it even the stupid people I know IRL are capable of using semi-big words and yet they only use them on the computer? -.-;

And there's another microphone part, and no one's on MSN, so I'm gonna have to go back to working on Chikane...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;A;

AIM?

That's a good idea! I'll just check Aim and...

... There's no one there either. -.-;

Why is it even the stupid people I know IRL are capable of using semi-big words and yet they only use them on the computer? -.-;

And there's another microphone part, and no one's on MSN, so I'm gonna have to go back to working on Chikane...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;A;

AIM?

Check MSN again.

260dc2a.png

The guy who posted that sacred post is awesome

Unfortunately for you, that's actually a sacred reply. The one who posted the sacred post was...

Chalis.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Is there any other?

Never played it :<

What!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;A;

AIM?

Check MSN again.

I never left. Still no one there. Where's Marthur when you need him? I can't even work on Chikane without his help!

I'm booooooooooooooooooooored! ;A;

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;A;

AIM?

*cough*

It's a crime to never have played SoA.

WHAAAAAAAAAAA

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

And there's a hidden post not put on record, so the true sacred poster is...

Battler.

You're just making shit up.

I never left. Still no one there. Where's Marthur when you need him? I can't even work on Chikane without his help!

Marthur's asleep.

I'd say you could add me, but I have to help make dinner. In fact, I shouldn't even be posting here right now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;A;

AIM?

Check MSN again.

Dude, I'm messaging you. :/

Also, I'm on AIM right now too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;A;

AIM?

Check MSN again.

Dude, I'm messaging you. emo13.gif

On MSN? I don't see it. =/

Marthur's asleep.

I'd say you could add me, but I have to help make dinner. In fact, I shouldn't even be posting here right now.

DAAAGNABIT ;A;

Alrighty.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;A;

AIM?

Check MSN again.

Dude, I'm messaging you. emo13.gif

On MSN? I don't see it. =/

Marthur's asleep.

DAAAGNABIT ;A;

Alrighty.

Eh, talk to me on AIM then. I forgot how Yahoo and MSN don't always work together when they should...

Black Mage - Ninj

Fighter - TEnd

White Mage - Fia

Thief - CF

:newyears:

Interesting.

You're the worst class in the game. :E

Actually to me it would look like this:

Fighter - TheEnd

BlackBelt - CF

White Mage - Fia

Black Mage - Lux

RedMage - ReiRei

Thief - Nini

I don't even recall rping as a thief more than a day or two, yet he's been Dew and is also a thief in Serenes Emblem (I bet they didn't even advance since last time I asked them about it).

Srsly, the idea that the FE 4 THREADERs (except Nini of course because he's playable) being the main villains should be implemented.

Black Mage - Ninj

Fighter - TEnd

White Mage - Fia

Thief - CF

:newyears:

Interesting.

You're the worst class in the game. :E

Actually to me it would look like this:

Fighter - TheEnd

BlackBelt - CF

White Mage - Fia

Black Mage - Lux

RedMage - ReiRei

Thief - Nini

I don't even recall rping as a thief more than a day or two, yet he's been Dew and is also a thief in Serenes Emblem (I bet they didn't even advance since last time I asked them about it).

Srsly, the idea that the FE 4 THREADERs (except Nini of course because he's playable) being the main villains should be implemented.

And what would I be, Garland?