• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I only hack in Serenes.

I ask because there was a guy on the FE4's boards of GameFaqs who was thinking of doing a "What-If" Gen. 2 story that Julius had Narga while Julia was the evil twin.

She might prevent Leaf from saving the world, though, if you get what I mean.

They could um express their love you know like after a battle at their camp or their guest castle. As long as she don't wind up with a kid in her belly, it should be alright.

......Er...k?

*pat* So, don't worry, alright? Just make Prince Leaf happy.

More like mistery.

DETAILS.

They could um express their love you know like after a battle at their camp or their guest castle. As long as she don't wind up with a kid in her belly, it should be alright.

You know of Lachesis's sex drive, right?

What's with that face daddy? :mellow:

You seemed mad. :mellow:

Edited by Finn

Oh right, about plotbunnies; does disease sound plausible?

......Why I got the feeling that you are not being serious here...

Disease? For? And we shouldn't talk here FYI.

I ask because there was a guy on the FE4's boards of GameFaqs who was thinking of doing a "What-If" Gen. 2 story that Julius had Narga while Julia was the evil twin.

I've read some of THAT dude's stuff. I skipped a lot of pages, but Aless was working with Yuria, wasn't he? It sounds interesting enough, but I can't stand reading script fics.

:o:O:O

But Nanna's pure and she has you. Besides, once the war with Thrica is won and once we get rid of that Julius guy, then she can unleash Lachesis. Poor Mareeta however.

Now, Prince Aless... I won't say this too loud so that Nanna doesn't hear it, but here's my theory:

Lachesis was a slut that would do nearly anything with a penis, we know that. Nanna inherited my DEVOTION, and hasn't awakened her Lachesis instict yet. Once she does, chances are she'll have a massive sex drive and will be directing it entirely at the object of her devotion.

I take you can understand how troublesome this will be if it happens before the end of the war.

Mage Fighter Skasaher with Holsety, please.

k

But does someone know how to change a character's name into Faggot or something? Not sure if Nightmare does that since my game is patched.

I'd totally do Levin x Ayra if Skasaher promoted to Mage Fighter.

Think about it.

Would kick arse, 'cept I prefer myself as a Hero^^