FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hol Horse sure is winning often when I play as him :]

As Dio I usually come so close, never mind that I kept forgetting to bring out the stand.

Dio's supers are piss easy to block, especially the road roller. You have so many seconds to stop Za Warudo, you can just run to him even across the stage and you can stop him. And my character shoots bullets, so it's even easier.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

As Dio I usually come so close, never mind that I kept forgetting to bring out the stand.

Dio's supers are piss easy to block, especially the road roller. You have so many seconds to stop Za Warudo, you can just run to him even across the stage and you can stop him. And my character shoots bullets, so it's even easier.

And that is what sucks about Dio. Also, wtf at your specials, I can't block that Matrix Bullet.

And that is what sucks about Dio. Also, wtf at your specials, I can't block that Matrix Bullet.

Only way to block is to jump. But really, Hol pros tend to use this after they use that sweeping touchdown kick thing. The guy is getting up and BAM! bullet in the face.

The J Geil No Danna can also be comboed if there's a wall. I managed to do 2 of these a few times and I would've done a 3 the other day if calling J Geil (the non super one) wouldn't have killed the CPU >_>

Edited by Dio

Off of my damn sig!

Which was off Roxas which was probably off manga which I could read which I could copy and paste.

Actually, that was my reflection of a certain mock trial meeting a while ago. >.>'''

Only way to block is to jump. But really, Hol pros tend to use this after they use that sweeping touchdown kick thing. The guy is getting up and BAM! bullet in the face.

The J Geil No Danna can also be comboed if there's a wall. I managed to do 2 of these a few times and I would've done a 3 the other day if calling J Geil (the non super one) wouldn't have killed the CPU >_>

I remember jumping and getting hit >_>.

喂喂爸爸,老白干呢?

喂喂妈妈,喂喂妈妈

以前吃过的麻婆豆腐,

那个味道真是忘不掉呢!

画个圆圈是地球

画个圆圈是地球

画个圆圈是地球

我的名字是中国!

圆圆的地球啊

看起来是地球啊

好像是地球啊

我的名字是中国!

I remember jumping and getting hit >_>.

I think it's because you activated your stand. I know I found that odd too.