FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm sure.

I suck at JJBA, Dio's specials suck and human players know how to block. Too used to CPUs >_>

Well if we don't count the matches you didn't fight... I lost once as Q, twice as Hugo and won none, 1-1 as Remy, lost as Dudley once, and won my fair share of fight with Akuma ( about what...75%? ). I don't think I tried anyone else :/

CPUs are too stupid to block the road roller. It's easy to kill them with it.

You tried Yang and lost. I did get you back a few times with those Cross counters with Dudley.

That they are and not as fun as human players. Also, we need more trash talk between each match.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You tried Yang and lost. I did get you back a few times with those Cross counters with Dudley.

That they are and not as fun as human players. Also, we need more trash talk between each match.

That was when we got cut off. I still had Akuma in my game. Yeah but I still think I got a winning ratio against him with Akuma. Let's not forget I also won the black vs. white battle.

True. Hey I'm the one going "COME ON! between each round. What do you want more? J GEIL IS GONNA RAPE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP? MATRIX, MOTHERFUCKER?

That was when we got cut off. I still had Akuma in my game. Yeah but I still think I got a winning ratio against him with Akuma. Let's not forget I also won the black vs. white battle.

True. Hey I'm the one going "COME ON! between each round. What do you want more? J GEIL IS GONNA RAPE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP? MATRIX, MOTHERFUCKER?

We had 2 matches with you as Yang IIRC. Yeah, you did, I don't play Akuma (but then, you're new at this and are comparable... WTF MAN, I BLAME CPUs and my incompetence in fighting games >_>)

Can't think of much to say when I'm on the losing side...

We had 2 matches with you as Yang IIRC. Yeah, you did, I don't play Akuma (but then, you're new at this and are comparable... WTF MAN, I BLAME CPUs and my incompetence in fighting games >_>)

Heh, the winner of the Brawl tournet is an incompetant at fighting games. That's good to hear. :>

Aww :<

Heh, the winner of the Brawl tournet is an incompetant at fighting games. That's good to hear. :>

I still think I was just lucky that time..

Nobody is as incompetent as I am when it comes to playing 2-D fighters. It just isn't possible.

Stop picking Q.

This is as futile as telling me to stop picking the Warrior or Paladin when playing Diablo. =\

It was the morning.

This said, now that we're barely Brawling these days, we need to make up for that during Christmas vacations.

Nobody is as incompetent as I am when it comes to playing 2-D fighters. It just isn't possible.

Stop picking Q.

This is as futile as telling me to stop picking the Warrior or Paladin when playing Diablo. =\

At least the Paladin is the best class of the game. The Warrior is usually good for beginners too. Q sucks.

It was the morning.

This said, now that we're barely Brawling these days, we need to make up for that during Christmas vacations.

I did say we could retry at night >_>.

Brawling hours. Fast matches between us are more enjoyable than killing a freaking rat 3 times in 6 and half minutes.

Brawling hours. Fast matches between us are more enjoyable than killing a freaking rat 3 times in 6 and half minutes.

meh it's done but I still didn't get anything.

Approved. NO STUPID PIRATE SHIP EITHER!

FD, Battlefied, Smashville, Halberd, Delphino and what else?

9sv79c.png

inb4fuckinghorriblepunyouasshole.

Lylat Cruise? Castle Siege?

Yoshi's Island, mainly.

Lylat Cruise? Castle Siege?

Lylat Cruise too. Not really Castle Siege.