• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

19:57 <@Normmatt> **** i hate this might and magic game

19:57 <@Normmatt> far too many ****ing checks

19:57 < vaguerant> That sucks.

19:58 < vaguerant> On the upside, reviews say it isn't a piece of **** like

that COP crap.

19:58 <@Normmatt> take a guess at how many ****ing checks this ****ing game has

19:58 < vaguerant> More or less than COP?

19:58 <@Normmatt> way more

19:58 < vaguerant> ****.

19:58 < vaguerant> 200.

19:58 <@Normmatt> cop had 140 odd

19:58 <@Normmatt> this as well over 400

19:59 < vaguerant> Holy ****.

19:59 <@Normmatt> my point exactly :S

19:59 <@Normmatt> so far i've patched about 240

Except Kenshiro fights with his hands and feet. Treize pilots a mobile suit. Ergo, Kenshiro wins.

Treize had a man thrown from an airplane and shot mid-fall. Treize at least beats HnK's villains.

EDIT: Screw Treize AND Kenshiro. Lord Genome is the GOD of Manly!

Edited by Asmodeus

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edited by Shigurun

Well that was a horrible practice session.

Do tell.

Kept screwing up some really simple commands. =\

At least you didn't have lag fucking up online matches. I still won my fair share of matches vs. Srs.

I can't defeat, Hol Horse

No matter how many times I try to dodge his bullets he just kills me again

and even though I can land a good beating it's not use cause I just get blown away in the end

and so on... I only won because I used Pet Shop despite playing like a complete fucking noob with it O_O.

Edited by Vergil

Well that was a horrible practice session.

Do tell.

Kept screwing up some really simple commands. =\

At least you didn't have lag fucking up online matches. I still won my fair share of matches vs. Srs.

and even though I can land a good beating it's not use cause I just get blown away in the end

and so on... I only won because I used Pet Shop despite playing like a complete fucking noob with it O_O.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

We actually desynched there. I know by the time you said you won I was still fighting.

Edited by Hol Horse