• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I think Velthomer was the first FESS I went to. I remember trying to check the earlier forums but they were down and still are...

Ah... D:

It kind of showed.

Thankfully, my newbie days were in a dead, small and obscure forum.

Sorry, can't helped it. Though I suppose I'm getting better now? Hopefully yes... =/

I didn't want to anyway.

k

Actually, yes, ex-rabid fangirl with an Ayra avatar. You were. I believe you kinda sided with Rosa too, which meant (negative) bonus points.

XDD

HEY! I changed my avatar often. XD

Ah, yes...Ms. Rosa....I sided with her on Lynn's case. But I never agree with Holsety!Courple as far as I remembered...

TheEnd, I went to your profile on Grandbell. So your were the guy with the cool Fin avatar.

A reunion of FESSers... I feel left out. :<

I wasn't really that much of a FESSer either... Just trying to spark the memory of what I saw there..

TheEnd, I went to your profile on Grandbell. So your were the guy with the cool Fin avatar.

Lenster fanboy.

I wasn't really that much of a FESSer either... Just trying to spark the memory of what I saw there..

I left FESS 2 years ago, I barely can be called FESSer again, I think. >.>"

Edited by Fury

Sorry, can't helped it. Though I suppose I'm getting better now? Hopefully yes... =/

I'd still be trolling you with Tedius-based stuff or staying clear of the threads you posted if that weren't the case, to be honest. >:

k

k

XDD

HEY! I changed my avatar often. XD

I don't remember, nossir

Ah, yes...Ms. Rosa....I sided with her on Lynn's case. But I never agree with Holsety!Courple as far as I remembered...

Still, it was blasphemous behavior.

Rosa sure knew how to make people rage. And to think Neon made me apologize to her once... grr.

For as long as I stayed there (there was a time gap, but well), I don't remember seeing other Finn avatars around.

I have a small gallery of shitty Finn avatars I made then. Because you see... TheEnd is obviously Finn-based, after all.

Were you there in the Sigurd's Pants days? I remember that was the first FE site I ever saw : /

Those were the days.

Since there were so many misconceptions and mistakes floating around (and few faqs/walkthroughs/translation patches/websites), people like me and Vincent became notable members in like no time.

Vincent was very underrated, though.

Edited by Finn

Lenster fanboy.

Hey, it helped me to get along the vets there. It was also the first nickname I devised (before, I only used my surname as a nickname. Cretivity was never my forte.)

I left FESS 2 years ago, I barely can be called FESSer again, I think. >.>"

Good or bad, you left your mark there, so you can. Many oldbies will remember "Fia" on the spot.

Edited by Finn

Were you there in the Sigurd's Pants days? I remember that was the first FE site I ever saw : /

Uh. Yes. When I was active TF was still in FESS, IIRC.

I'd still be trolling you with Tedius-based stuff or staying clear of the threads you posted if that weren't the case, to be honest. >:

That's good to hear. ^^

Now I think about it...my personality is too HYPER back there. O.o

Bah! Like I'm not being hyper in here too. >.>

I don't remember, nossir

I think I changed frequently...Ayra is like my first avatar ever...

Then there were Althena, Tiltyu, Arthur, Nanna, Lakche, etc.... >.>

Still, it was blasphemous behavior.

Forgive me to love Lynn more than Laylea. I pretty much hates all the subs back then. Especially Amid and Linda, being an Arthur fangirl and all...

And I support her idea of a fighting!dancer, because I do make my dancer fights. XD;;;;;;;;;

Rosa sure knew how to make people rage. And to think Neon made me apologize to her once... grr.

Eh? You hate her? o.o

I rate Vincent higher than you, back in FESS days actually. 83

For as long as I stayed there (there was a time gap, but well), I don't remember seeing other Finn avatars around.

I have a small gallery of shitty Finn avatars I made then. Because you see... TheEnd is obviously Finn-based, after all.

Those were the days.

Since there were so many misconceptions and mistakes floating around (and few faqs/walkthroughs/translation patches/websites), people like me and Vincent became notable members in like no time.

They weren't shitty : (. Let's start a Fin fan club with zero activity.

If it hadn't been for what was probably you guys I would have just left FE4 alone since it was in japanese : /

Hey, it helped me to get along the vets there. It was also the first nickname I devised (before, I only used my surname as a nickname. Cretivity was never my forte.)

Good or bad, you left your mark there, so you can. Many oldbies will remember "Fia" on the spot.

That's where you got your name from? : D

Ah, yes...

That's work, because whenever it comes to you back in those days, the first thing that enters my brain is Lenster. Followed by Finn. XD

LOL. Really?? Oh my. XD

That's good to hear. ^^

Now I think about it...my personality is too HYPER back there. O.o

Bah! Like I'm not being hyper in here too. >.>

/pat

I think I changed frequently...Ayra is like my first avatar ever...

Then there were Althena, Tiltyu, Arthur, Nanna, Lakche, etc.... >.>

After some time, I started avoiding the Seisen board because of you, so maybe that's why... >_>

Forgive me to love Lynn more than Laylea. I pretty much hates all the subs back then. Especially Amid and Linda, being an Arthur fangirl and all...

And I support her idea of a fighting!dancer, because I do make my dancer fights. XD;;;;;;;;;

To be honest, only recently I've come to the conclusion that I couldn't care less about Corple and that Lynn will suck no matter what I do with her (unless there's heavy favoritism, with a shitload of rings and a hero sword). Meanwhile, Laylea has Charisma, which is extremely exploitable for my boss abuse purposes. 1+1=

Eh? You hate her? o.o

TL;DR, there was drama.

I rate Vincent higher than you, back in FESS days actually. 83

Same here. Even back then, Vincent knew his shit (and was a pretty cool guy, etc).

However, it took a LOT more time for him to become a veteran. :|

They weren't shitty : (. Let's start a Fin fan club with zero activity.

The later ones were okay, but the early ones... well, you didn't see them, FESS1 et al.

I'm too old for fan clubs. >:

If it hadn't been for what was probably you guys I would have just left FE4 alone since it was in japanese : /

:D

That's where you got your name from? : D

Yes, it was a pun. And to make it more obvious, I used a sub-text/title "The end. C'est fini. Fin." Some folks asked if I was French... -_-

Ah, yes...

That's work, because whenever it comes to you back in those days, the first thing that enters my brain is Lenster. Followed by Finn. XD

Coincidentally, Summerwolf was a Finn fan and Iris was high on Lachesis back then.

LOL. Really?? Oh my. XD

And not good memories, btw

/pat

XD

After some time, I started avoiding the Seisen board because of you, so maybe that's why... >_>

I think so... >.>

The boards I'm in are Seisen, Thracia, Monshou, Art, and CD I think... >.>

I spammed the CD with my hurt and heals.... >.>

To be honest, only recently I've come to the conclusion that I couldn't care less about Corple and that Lynn will suck no matter what I do with her (unless there's heavy favoritism, with a shitload of rings and a hero sword). Meanwhile, Laylea has Charisma, which is extremely exploitable for my boss abuse purposes. 1+1=

That's explain why I don't recall you worshipping Laylea back there. =/

TL;DR, there was drama.

Ah...real drama is never fun. Unlike made up drama. >.>

Same here. Even back then, Vincent knew his shit (and was a pretty cool guy, etc).

However, it took a LOT more time for him to become a veteran. :|

Really? When I came, I think Vincent is a Vet already....so I don't really know.

Speaking of Vet, I was freaked out on the day I got a PM from Bus. I thought I did something wrong.... XD

Coincidentally, Summerwolf was a Finn fan and Iris was high on Lachesis back then.

Yes, I remember seeing a lot of Finn/Lachesis there... ^_______^

And not good memories, btw

I know. That's why I said "Oh my. XD" :P

And there was this Eaichu fad where I picked the Wyvern Knight :lol:

YES! YES, that's the one! The only time I changed my name was because this fad! He forced me to become Mage Knight. XD

I spammed the CD with my hurt and heals.... >.>

There was a time when the staff became full of the H&H threads and basically banned them, too.

That's explain why I don't recall you worshipping Laylea back there. =/

Exactly, because I didn't.

Ah...real drama is never fun. Unlike made up drama. >.>

Agreed. It included real-life drama with some members, too.

Really? When I came, I think Vincent is a Vet already....so I don't really know.

Now you do. A little more detail: Bus joined FESS like a month before me (Vincent joined like 3 days after I did), and became an admin in like 2 or 3 months. After FESS2 started, Bus was concerned with the activity of the old crew, so he made the veteran system. Later, he made the veteran board, and added me to the list of vets.

From then on, for a long time, the only real way for a member to become veteran was to win a monthly-or-so vote held at the veteran board. Now, Vincent was a cool guy who knew his stuff, but he didn't spend time talking with the tight-knit group of veterans via AIM or LJ, so I was pretty much the only one to vote on him. :|

Eventually, he was vetted without a vote, I believe. Vicent is probably the man in the FE fandom, ever.

Speaking of Vet, I was freaked out on the day I got a PM from Bus. I thought I did something wrong.... XD

Bus was really scary, yes. He's also lolold (more than I am, even).

Yes, I remember seeing a lot of Finn/Lachesis there... ^_______^

And back then, people put the blame on Beowulf. We didn't know Lachesis was a slut.

YES! YES, that's the one! The only time I changed my name was because this fad! He forced me to become Mage Knight. XD

I never changed my name on FESS. Not even once.

Be proud.

Vicent is probably the man in the FE fandom, ever.

I think this is pretty right.

I never changed my name on FESS. Not even once.

Be proud.

Me neither. Though you were there a whole lot longer and were a whole lot more active...

omgfood, later~

Yes, do eat.

omgsleep, 'night yall.