I can't wait until you see genetics~

Also, hi people~

Next chapter. *headdesk* :[

Have fun~

Also, hi people~

Good morning, sleepyhead :3

TT_________TT

It's Christmas vacations soon. You'll be able to sleep as much as you like :3

Or browse the Internet more often, but sleep IS a good excuse not to play Golden Sun!

Will take a note of that.

Readme says they fixed Aida's crash.

Patch says, "Fuck you."

lol

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Readme says they fixed Aida's crash.

Patch says, "Fuck you."

Use a normal save before getting there.

Taekwondo, actually. :|

Yeah I wanted to use the generic term. I know Tae Kwon Do is Korean, as is Tang Soo Do IIRC.

I've seen you link Fierce Punch + Shoryuken (Dragon Punch) a few times as well as Down medium kick linked to a Hadoken and finally, Fierce Punch linked to a Super. I do the same with my supers usually but sometimes the Lag turns it into an uppercut (and what REALLY sucks about it is that Corkscrew blow works best with the Fierce Punch button while Uppercut with that button is just opening yourself for punishment).

Hit by a steamroller? that's rather unlucky there...

Dumb luck.

Hol Horse using his gun super in the air = lots of lag. He had the time to squish me there.

I can't wait until you see genetics~

Also, hi people~

Next chapter. *headdesk* :[

Have fun~

I won't. ;~;

Taekwondo, actually. :|

Yeah I wanted to use the generic term. I know Tae Kwon Do is Korean, as is Tang Soo Do IIRC.

Every time I bring up TaeKwonDo, everybody always things Tang Soo Do, not Taekkyon. >_<

BAD CHUCK NORRIS! BAD CHUCK NORRIS!

Every time I bring up TaeKwonDo, everybody always things Tang Soo Do, not Taekkyon. >_<

BAD CHUCK NORRIS! BAD CHUCK NORRIS!

That's not what I had in mind actually. I know I played some of the later Mortal Kombats and Tang Soo Do is present there, being Quan Chi's fighting style.

And Quan Chi is awesome.

Dumb luck.

Hol Horse using his gun super in the air = lots of lag. He had the time to squish me there.

That results in heavy damage damnit!

Hmm, I should try exploiting that if possible while playing as Dio... only Special that can work with him is Knives while Za's out.

Or browse the Internet more often, but sleep IS a good excuse not to play Golden Sun!

Will take a note of that.

Goddamnit Dio, it's already extremely unlikely that she'll play the game, we don't need you to give her tips on avoiding it >_>

That's not what I had in mind actually. I know I played some of the later Mortal Kombats and Tang Soo Do is present there, being Quan Chi's fighting style.

And Quan Chi is awesome.

...Quan Chi? That's a chinese name. ._.

So what's a Chinese practitioner promoting a Korean martial art? @_@

Hmm, I should try exploiting that if possible while playing as Dio... only Special that can work with him is Knives while Za's out.

Goddamnit Dio, it's already extremely unlikely that she'll play the game, we don't need you to give her tips on avoiding it >_>

So does your counter and that corkscrew punch.

I rarely use the aerial gun move. Only for flashy finishers.

8D

So does your counter and that corkscrew punch.

I rarely use the aerial gun move. Only for flashy finishers.

8D

It gets worse if it's the EX Cross Counter, take a bit more damage for DOUBLE the fucking counter :D. Shit's more powerful than Corkscrew Blow.

Goddamnit.

What the hell man, weren't you in the list of people telling her to play the game?

I just love studying this late into the night~

Your "studying" actually paid off for once, you sleep deprived little man.

...wait. How? =o

I just love studying this late into the night~

Your "studying" actually paid off for once, you sleep deprived little man.

...wait. How? =o

Don't play dumb.

Skasar just OHKO'ed Ishore....When Shanan couldn't. >.>

Skasha is really good in Binary. Axes do him great justice.

He's actually a demon sorceror versed in necromancy. He's not "Chinese", though MK borrows a lot from different Asian cultures, namely Chinese, Japanese (Raiden, motherfucker) and a few others here and there, namely Korean.

It gets worse if it's the EX Cross Counter, take a bit more damage for DOUBLE the fucking counter :D. Shit's more powerful than Corkscrew Blow.

Goddamnit.

What the hell man, weren't you in the list of people telling her to play the game?

:<

:> Hell I even surprised Ike-Mike when I pulled it out the first time, seeing him dead with me with a sliver of life left.

She needs the sleep more than that.

Also sleep. Have a nice Friday.

Don't play dumb.

No, really. How? ._.

Edit: Oh...

He's actually a demon sorceror versed in necromancy. He's not "Chinese", though MK borrows a lot from different Asian cultures, namely Chinese, Japanese (Raiden, motherfucker) and a few others here and there, namely Korean.

Ah. Well, the name structure is obviously Chinese anyway. The last name is not given, or too short to be Japanese, while the phonetics don't agree with the Japanese language anyway. The phonetics also leave out Korean, Thai, Mongolian, Indonesian, and Singapore, so... yeah. ^_^

Edited by Roxas