FE4 THREAD

Fia

FE4 TREAD IS MINE!

NO ONE HAS THE GUTS TO STAND IN MY WAY!

GET OFF THAT THRONE, FIA! THE TOPIC'S MINE NOW!

I have no doubt in my mind that if you came to own FE4 thread, everyone would leave.

Bah, screw you.

Leave if you want. Juat know that I control FE4 THREAD now!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

FE4 THREAD owner my ass.

Unwarranted self-importance.

I used only a Scizor and owned the shit out of Lux's 6 pokemon team.

I'd say I was surprised, but I'm not. :|

I used only a Scizor and owned the shit out of Lux's 6 pokemon team.

Swords Dance, Bullet Punch, GG.

Leftovers + Swords Dance + Bullet Punch + Brick Break + Roost, though I didn't use Roost.

I beat him despite the fact that he had Taunt Aerodactyl (for my SD), Intimidate Salamence (decrease my attack) and Starmie (resists both Brick Break and Bullet Punch).

All his Pokemon are EV trained, too.

Edited by Seph

Well Aerodactyl dies easily enough from Bullet Punch. I wouldn't be surpised if you took him in a single hit so then you could proceed to SD after (Intimidate is only one level, and only once the Pokemon appear, so it's easy to recover from that) and beat the crap of his other Pokemon.

Just battled 6 vs 6 with Lux, won 5-0. God that was the shittiest match ever. He killed my Scizor with a crit, paralyzed my pokemon like 4-5 times with Thunderbolt.. would have been an easy 6-0.

Oh well.

Well Aerodactyl dies easily enough from Bullet Punch. I wouldn't be surpised if you took him in a single hit so then you could proceed to SD after (Intimidate is only one level, and only once the Pokemon appear, so it's easy to recover from that) and beat the crap of his other Pokemon.

I used SD first because he didn't know that my Scizor had SD. And he used EQ while I used SD. That got me the win in the first place.

If I had killed Aerodactyl without using SD, I'd have to use SD twice on Starmie, which is too dangerous. I would have lost.

Edited by Seph

I used SD first because he didn't know that my Scizor had SD. And he used EQ while I used SD. That got me the win in the first place.

If I had killed Aerodactyl without using SD, I'd have to use SD twice on Starmie, which is too dangerous. I would have lost.

So he pulled out Starmie before Salamence I see.

He needs something to counter your Scizor pretty badly.

So he pulled out Starmie before Salamence I see.

He needs something to counter your Scizor pretty badly.

Yeah. He started with Aerodactyl. I knew I'd be fucked if I didn't set up fast, so I used SD. Luckily, he didn't know about my SD Scizor, so he used Earthquake. I killed his Aerodactyl, then he brought out Starmie. I didn't want to use Swords Dance cause 2 SD is still a 2hko on Starmie. I killed Starmie in two BPs and was left with about less than half HP. He brought in Salamence. I decided the only way to win was gambling - so I used SD. Earthquake didn't kill Scizor. I swept the rest of his team.

I have two Scizors. SD Scizor is actually pretty bad compared to Choice Band Scizor.. U-Turn / Bullet Punch / Pursuit / Superpower and Technician is so hot. It's my MVP.

I have lots of other sweepers for him to play with.

Edited by Seph

Yeah. He started with Aerodactyl. I knew I'd be fucked if I didn't set up fast, so I used SD. Luckily, he didn't know about my SD Scizor, so he used Earthquake. I killed his Aerodactyl, then he brought out Starmie. I didn't want to use Swords Dance cause 2 SD is still a 2hko on Starmie. I killed Starmie in two BPs and was left with about less than half HP. He brought in Salamence. I decided the only way to win was gambling - so I used SD. Earthquake didn't kill Scizor. I swept the rest of his team.

I have two Scizors. SD Scizor is actually pretty bad compared to Choice Band Scizor.. U-Turn / Bullet Punch / Pursuit / Superpower and Technician is so hot. It's my MVP.

I have lots of other sweepers for him to play with.

Not bad.

Yeah it seems pretty broken. Add to that a weakness to only one type that's countered easily by switching to something like Heatran...

I figured as such, but Scizor is a cut above most of them.

Yeah it seems pretty broken. Add to that a weakness to only one type that's countered easily by switching to something like Heatran...

I figured as such, but Scizor is a cut above most of them.

It's so satisfying to see someone bring in a Heatran while using Superpower with Scizor.

SD Lucario is my best sweeper really. SD + Life Orb + Close Combat is so hot.

It's so satisfying to see someone bring in a Heatran while using Superpower with Scizor.

I actually meant protecting your Scizor from fire attacks by switching to a Heatran, but that's fun too.

Sounds good. He doesn't care too much about his HP or defenses, so why not go all out?

I actually meant protecting your Scizor from fire attacks by switching to a Heatran, but that's fun too.

Sounds good. He doesn't care too much about his HP or defenses, so why not go all out?

I know, I just wanted to say that. Heatran obviously works well with Scizor. I used them together a lot a few months ago.

CB Scizor + SD Lucario make an amazing team though. CB Scizor takes most of Lucario's counters, so Lucario can shit all over the opponent. Put something like Mixmence to lure in things Scizor can't take care of for Lucario.. well..

Aren't you gonna go to sleep?

Edited by Seph

I know, I just wanted to say that. Heatran obviously works well with Scizor. I used them together a lot a few months ago.

CB Scizor + SD Lucario make an amazing team though. CB Scizor takes most of Lucario's counters, so Lucario can shit all over the opponent. Put something like Mixmence to lure in things Scizor can't take care of for Lucario.. well..

Aren't you gonna go to sleep?

Reminds me of Gyarados and Electivire my friend used to combo together.

Because overkill isn't enough...

Yeah in a bit.

Reminds me of Gyarados and Electivire my friend used to combo together.

Because overkill isn't enough...

Yeah in a bit.

Electivire is really overrated. Really overrated. It has lots of coverage but it can hardly cause damage.

I think it's not even OU anymore.

Electivire is really overrated. Really overrated. It has lots of coverage but it can hardly cause damage.

I think it's not even OU anymore.

It does feel weird it went from a Special Attacker as Electabuzz to a Physical one as Electivire. Why couldn't it do like Magmortar instead?

Also that speed drop was plain stupid. It killed Honchknow's potential too.