• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Done with SF3. Dio's Akuma is now Flowchart Ken minus the Shoryuken...

When I use that thing it's usually when I want to use the super :<

Fuck Corkscrew Punch though. You can have up to 3 of them and it goes so well in comboes :/

Edited by Hol Horse

Done with SF3. Dio's Akuma is now Flowchart Ken minus the Shoryuken...

When I use that thing it's usually when I want to use the super :<

Fuck Corkscrew Punch though. You can have up to 3 of them and it goes so well in comboes :/

55j6gy.gif

Best Super Dudley has to offer. The others are 3 uppercuts which leave you wide open when it misses, charged up to 2 and the other only has 1 charge and is more easily blocked. Also, EX Cross Counter, that thing was HELL against Hugo huh?

55j6gy.gif

Best Super Dudley has to offer. The others are 3 uppercuts which leave you wide open when it misses, charged up to 2 and the other only has 1 charge and is more easily blocked. Also, EX Cross Counter, that thing was HELL against Hugo huh?

I'm still learning, Mr. Emerald Spam.

It's broken next to the other two. I suppose. At least Hugo does huge damage even if you barely know his moves, but 3 grabs in a row is just sweet.

COME ON!

Dio, you still got time to play SF3?

Nope. Sleep.

I think Necro's a bit more suitable for you. Freaking sweeping.

Necro as a character looks really awesome, but he kinda reminds me of Dhalsim and I sucked with him.

I think I'll just stick to Akuma and Hugo. Maybe Remy once in a while.

Necro is what happens when Dhalsim and Blanka have a child. ._.

Thanks for the image. This is going stright to my dreams.

Blanka is the mom.

I aim to please. :>

Actually, perhaps Fia should write a fanfic about it or something. SF Yaoi might exist between Ken and Ryu, but crack pairings like this one are really what makes it fun.

I'd read it.

55j6gy.gif

inb4DanHibikiflowchart.

Also, I've noticed that Elena's animation in SFIII looks a little different than the rest... What's up with that?

Also, I've noticed that Elena's animation in SFIII looks a little different than the rest... What's up with that?

It is? I didn't notice anything.

Her standing animation and the fact that her moves are only kicks. Dudley's are only punches which hurts his sweeping ability =\

Oh that. I thought he meant something different.

Her standing animation and the fact that her moves are only kicks. Dudley's are only punches which hurts his sweeping ability =\

Hugo has no sweeping either. He just crushes people with his ass or his belly.

Sleep for real. Bye.

Down + Medium kick is his sweeper. Most characters have it as Down + Fierce Kick (like Akuma, Ryu, Ken, Yang, Yun) while others have it different like Makoto's being Down + Fierce Punch and her Down + Fierce kick is a freaking roundhouse >_>.

Also, here's a tip I know's gonna do me some harm: With Akuma/Ken/Ryu, use Down + Medium Kick before Down + Fierce Kick. The first kick will be faster and make the opponent flinch enough to guarantee a hit with the Fierce sweep... ouch.

Edited by Vergil