• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh sorry, bit of a spoiler there I suppose. What kind of pins do you have and does your bullet pin make the enemies hit which each shot?

I'm using these *points down* at the moment, all maxed out.

Force Rounds has been so far the most effective out of all of them by either multi spamming or... yeah, spamming.

Why seduce you into submission of course.

Too bad I won't be there to see it live. Bye bye~

I knew you'd say that.

Later.

I think you know~ :wub:

Pretend I don't.

Ooh sorry, bit of a spoiler there I suppose. What kind of pins do you have and does your bullet pin make the enemies hit which each shot?

I'm using these *points down* at the moment, all maxed out.

Force Rounds has been so far the most effective out of all of them by either multi spamming or... yeah, spamming.

Ditch that Fire pin. IIRC, that one doesn't make the enemies flinch and it leaves you open for punishment. I recommend one of the many slashing pins, their finishing blows deal nice damage and good knockback. Another one I use is an Ice pillar but you may not like it since it's got only 1 use per charge.

Ditch that Fire pin. IIRC, that one doesn't make the enemies flinch and it leaves you open for punishment. I recommend one of the many slashing pins, their finishing blows deal nice damage and good knockback. Another one I use is an Ice pillar but you may not like it since it's got only 1 use per charge.

I found the fire one to be real useful while the others are charging and while there's an enemy spam. I guess I'll try out Masamune or Shockwave and see if I'm any good and then try out the others too.

I found the fire one to be real useful while the others are charging and while there's an enemy spam. I guess I'll try out Masamune or Shockwave and see if I'm any good and then try out the others too.

Lots of pins are alright and easy to use. The only ones I recall that I despise are the ones where you have to use a slashing motion on Neku to shoot projectiles in the direction where the slash motion finishes.

But... I...

*Falls asleep in Musashi's arms*

That wasn't quite what I had in mind.

zzz... <3

Edited by Naminé

Lots of pins are alright and easy to use. The only ones I recall that I despise are the ones where you have to use a slashing motion on Neku to shoot projectiles in the direction where the slash motion finishes.

Agh, I've tried using one of the Natural Puppy ones like that... I rarely hit anything with it.

So far I'm really liking Masamune.

Agh, I've tried using one of the Natural Puppy ones like that... I rarely hit anything with it.

So far I'm really liking Masamune.

Precisely.

Slash pins are awesome.

Eventually you'll come across pins that'll let you drag objects around to deal good damage and flinch enemies. I think it's called "Sexy D", not too sure on that one but you should check out any pins that are like that. That hand one you have right now just lets you slash and object in the direction of an enemy to hit it right?

Edited by Vergil

Precisely.

Slash pins are awesome.

Eventually you'll come across pins that'll let you drag objects around to deal good damage and flinch enemies. I think it's called "Sexy D", not too sure on that one but you should check out any pins that are like that. That hand one you have right now just lets you slash and object in the direction of an enemy to hit it right?

By the time I was through, my other pins were charged, so now I get to slaughter without a waiting period. 8D

I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for that; dragging objects and continuously hurting Noise? Sweet. Psychokinesis is basically flinging things around, which works for right now.